22: The Chaos [I Chaos]

Ailwin glared at her and around him appeared weapons of ice and light. He was still laughing as he looked at Lensa's face. He stopped abruptly and clenched his fists. All the weapons flew towards Lensa, but she dodged to the side and some were stopped by her faithful warriors, who sacrificed their lives for her. People ran around, still screaming when Lensa's army ran inside the hall and started killing them. Lixiss was the first to engage in battle along with Riniya. Lord of the Nobles and Sapphirus jumped in the battle and pushed people away from the way. Thessalia and Ruven were pushed in the corner by Elmyra and Cyran.

"Listen to me!" She shouted and looked in their eyes. "Kegin is going to kill everyone present here. Help Ara and Cyran to guard them. And if there is a way out, take them." She turned around and drew out her sword on the way. Cyran opened his mouth to call her back, but he shut it after a while and looked back at Ruven and Thessalia.

"There is a way out," Thessalia said and hauled them after her towards the far corner and stopped in front of it as she sighed and put her hands on it. A door appeared on the wall and beyond it were the grounds of Moonscribe castle. She looked at Ruven and nodded ad he took out his sword and shouted.

"People through here!!" His voice echoed and people ran towards the door. Many were already killed, but those who remained ran out on the grounds and out in the night. Ruven turned around and pushed Thessalia away as he blocked Ethlando's attack. "Get lost!!" Ruven said with gritted teeth and held back his powers. Ethlando smiled and pushed him towards the open door when Thessalia shouted.

"Ruven!!" And released a shield which knocked away Ethlando and a few more of Lensa's warriors. Ruven nodded in gratefulness and moved in front of her.

"Close the door now. People are already out along with some warriors to protect them." She nodded and raised her hand towards the door. Slowly it vanished from the view and there was a solid wall in its place. Thessalia looked around after she was sure the door was close. She sighed and glanced around before turning back to Ruven.

"Raemin!!!" Raeran screamed and moved forwards, but Thessalia had already moved, raising her hands and light flew forwards. Raemin dodged and the one coming towards him was blown away. Raeran looked at her and nodded, thanking her silently. Thessalia smiled and bowed her head slightly. She moved backward as Lensa moved towards her. Ruven blocked her and pushed Thessalia behind him. She couldn't fight in her wedding dress and just looked around if anyone needed her help. And at that moment Ethlando appeared from nowhere and grabbed her neck, taking her away from Ruven. She gasped as she hit the wall. Ethlando tightened his grip and she choked.

"Now, what will you do, Thessalia Moonscribe?" He demanded with hatred and took out one of his daggers.

"You will die before you kill me, Ethlando." She panted and kicked him. He moved away and let her go. She fell and coughed trice before gaining strength. Someone stabbed Ethlando and was gone. He grits his teeth and pulled the sword out and threw it away. Thessalia's eyes widen as his wound healed on its own. She slowly stood on her own, when Orrian grabbed her arm and dragged her away from Ethlando. His sword was missing and he picked up the sword which Ethlando had thrown away. He was the one who had stabbed him. Ruven reached them and stopped them by the hall.

"Take her away and keep her safe." He ordered Orrian and pushed them away. Orrian bowed and dragged her away. But she grabbed Ruven's arm and protested.

"I am not leaving either you or Ailwin behind." She was getting angry. Both of them were always treated as if she was a fool. Ruven pushed her away and shook his head.

"You must leave first. We will follow you." He promised, but her heart sank. She knew he was lying.

"No, we must-" She trailed off as something snapped inside her and her body screamed in pain. Her body becomes numb and she grabbed Orrian's arm to steady herself. All the voices in the hall were gone, only a silence that will last forever. She wanted to move, but her body was numb, as if one of the Immortal bonds snapped, never to heal again.