7

A year passed

Everyone has done what they wanted for a year.

Dk, Hoshi and Seung kwan become a unit called "Booseoksoon" and debut with the song Woozi composed "Just Do It."

Woozi has composed over 21 songs and it was even on some drama OST.

Wonwoo and Mingyu were in a family sitcom drama and their actings are improving.

Jun and The8 were in a china singing battle show, and they are coming back next week.

Dino in variety shows, but he's not doing so well on it. so he focuses more on practising his dancing and making new choreography.

Seungcheol, Vernon, Jeong Han and Joshua have improved in their rapping and singing. they even tried composing songs in their free time.

CEO: looks like everyone was improving somethings, and their popularity has increase compare to last year.

staff: yes, they have all focus on their strength and tried to improve. isn't it time for them to come back as a group with a new song?

CEO: ...yes, they should. But there's something that is missing from them, like the aura or mood.... I'm not too sure yet. so before I find that out, we will postpone the comeback awhile.

staff:...yes sir.

YN POV

ha..ha...

instructor: okay that's all for today dance practice.

everyone: thank you.

Soori: Yn, your dancing has improved a lot.

yn: thanks, you too.

Soori and I have been friends since 6 months ago, as she passed an audition. but it looks like Pledis does not take in too many trainees at a time, and soori is the only one that passed.

Soori: I heard that the company is not going to debut any girl group for 10 years since the previous girl group didn't go well and the company almost went bankrupt.

Yn: really!?

soori: yup, but luckily they have Seventeen or else the company will really not survive. That's why the company really respect and care for them.

yn: so... they're not telling when they will debut a new group or a soloist?

soori: i guess not.

yn: then why did you audition then? since you knew they weren't debuting a girl group.

soori: well, they won't debut a girl group, but maybe a boy group. hehehe..

yn: this isn't time to laugh.

soori: anyway, I look like a boy and dressed like one too. so they might debut me as a boy group. yn, you look good as a boy too. except for your hair. if you cut it short, I bet lots of girls will fall for you.

yn: But.... I just want to debut and hope that the song I made can be heard and appreciated by people.

soori: even if it means debuting as a boy?

yn:....i'm not sure. I just when the time comes, I might have the answers.