29

Yn POV
We all head out after finishing breakfast and head towards the salon.

Everyone was exhausted that most of them slept in the car and in the salon.

Hoshi: I'm done, you're next Yn.

Yn: okay.
I got up and took over Hoshi Hyung seat.
Today's is Show Champion recording day, that Hoshi Hyung and the performance team are practising even in the salon.

Jun: let's do something special for today recording.

Dino: what should we do?

The8: how about this...

They were so serious about their jobs that it amazes me.
What am I doing here? I'm supposed to be singing and playing my guitar, and become a singer like Woo Jungwon. (the famous indie singer)

Joshua POV
I stare at Yn who was staring at the performance team from the reflection on the mirror. Lately, most of the members have taken a liking to him. He does look like a trusting person but I felt that there's something weird about him.
Why would the CEO bring a new member in after 5 years of debut? He would do better in a newer group. Maybe I can find out what's going on.

Joshua: Yn come and join us, we are practising before the stage.

Yn: oh okay hyung.

Woozi: Joshua Hyung come over.

Joshua: okay.
Let's go Yn.

Yn: Nae.

Wonwoo was staring at Yn while she walks off with Joshua.

Wonwoo POV
That girl really has no awareness of men.

Seungcheol: hmm..? What girl?

Seungcheol Hyung was standing right behind me.

Wonwoo: uh.. nothing.
That scared me, I thought everything was found out.

Seungcheol POV
Lately, the boys are distracted easily, especially wonwoo. Who loves to read, has been reading fewer these days. I wonder what's distracting them?

Seung Cheol: Mingyu ah. come here.

Mingyu: Nae, hyung?

Seung Cheol: don't you find that the members are a bit weird these days?

Mingyu: I think they are fine though, they might feel insecure with yn here since 17 members were the only ones that were with us these years. so I think some of them are still a little awkward with yn. look at woozi hyung, he doesn't talk to yn unless it's about work-related or composing. I think you're thinking too much, hyung. Relax, everything is fine.

Seungcheol: really? but I get vibes that there's something weird about...

Staff: Seung Cheol, it's your turn.

Seung Cheol: Nae.

I walked off to get prepared but still thinking about things that are happening these days. maybe I should talk with the CEO.