13

2 months more before the comeback.

I've been living with seventeen for almost 3 months, everything seems fine for now. But I'm worried that my identity as a woman will one day be revealed.

Dino: Yn Hyung, wake up.

Yn : oh okay

I get out of bed and get ready.

Joshua: good morning everyone.

Yn: oh good morning Hyung.

Seung Kwang: good morning ~

Woozi: yah, don't try to speak English.

Seung Kwang: I gonna do so ~

Wonwoo: kids, are you done? Let's go

It's another day where our dance will be supervised. Hope this time the choreography will be finalised.

We were in the car on the way to the studio, we split into 2 cars since we have many members. That's when Hoshi Hyung's head fell on my shoulder.

Hoshi: let me borrow your shoulder.

Yn: uh...nae.

I was shocked but I let him use it anyway.
Then I felt sleepy as well before I knew it, my head was resting on his.

Jeonghan Hyung turns back wanting to call Yn, but he saw a cute scene of his dongsaeng.

Jeonghan: yah, look at that. They must be tired. Gwiyeonae.

Mingyu: it's my first time seeing Hoshi Hyung like that, he must really feel comfortable with Yn.

Wonwoo: gue-gwonae, Hoshi never sleep on anyone shoulder. Oh right, since Yn join us, we have yet prepared a welcome party yet. Should we do it tonight?

Jeonghan: oh right, we were so busy with the comeback preparation that we didn't welcome him properly.

Mingyu: then let's do it tonight.

Vernon was on his headphones and Dino was already in dreamland.

Mingyu was texting the other members on the other van about planning the surprise for Yn.

Looks like Yn has finally made the members opened their hearts and mind about her, but what will happen if they found out that she was lying to them?