24

Our next schedule is the idol star athlete show.

I have only watched this on Television and this is my first time here.

Stylist: okay seventeen members change into this, everyone grabs theirs. There are names on the clothes so don't take the wrong one.

Everyone: Nae.

Jun: all the training we have done for a year will finally be shown today.

The8: let's have fun and enjoy today.

DK: we eat to see carats today too.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, then Wonwoo Hyung came up to me.

Wonwoo: are you okay? Still nervous?

Yn: Nae, But I'm still nervous.

Wonwoo: don't be, just have fun and enjoy. Stick close to the members too, we won't want to risk losing you in this crowd.

Yn: Nae, thank you hyung. I feel safe and secure with you here.
I smile at Wonwoo Hyung.

Wonwoo POV
I blushed when she said that, she looks so innocent and like a girl when she does that.

Yn: are you okay hyung? You look feverish.

Wonwoo: I'm okay. Let's go meet the rest.

Yn: okay.
She walks behind me, but I'm too flustered to turn and looker her now. I hope she didn't notice me blushing.

Yn POV
We meet up with the rest of the members but I saw that they were talking to monstaX members.
Wonwoo and I slowly walked towards them.

Jooheon: oh you must be the new member. Hi, I'm jooheon if monstaX, you can just call me hyung.

He held his hand out and I took it, we shake our hands as a form of greeting.

Yn: nice to meet you, hyung.

Then in felt gravity pulling me forward. Soon I was in jooheon Hyung arms.

Jooheon POV
When I saw the new member, he has a pretty face like a pretty boy type, a lot like hyungwon Hyung. Then I offered a friendly handshake, but his hand felt like a girl's hands. So I pull him forward into my chest. That's when I realised that he was a she.

Vernon: what are you doing, Hyung. Let go of he...him.

I caught Vernon trying to say her, so he knows.

Hoshi: What are you doing jooheon? Are you interested in our new member? Although he looks pretty but he's still a boy.

Looks like Hoshi still haven notice it.
Well, he quite slow when it comes to this things.

Then Wonwoo pulls her away from me.

Wonwoo: are you okay?

Yn: uh.. yes.

Looks like Wonwoo knows too.

Yn POV
That shocked me, he suddenly just pull me without notice.
Such a wired person.

Shownu: okay okay, let's get going the recording is going to start soon.

Jun: let go, guys.

We all walk toward the stadium.
But I could see jooheon Hyung keeps turning back to look at me. Did he found out that I'm a girl? I told myself to not think too much as he might not realise it yet.

I saw that Dk and Jeonghan hyung was already with the Nu'est members. They are also our company idols, who are really popular because of produce 101. I don't really see them much in the company but they are still great sunbaes to learn from.

 I don't really see them much in the company but they are still great sunbaes to learn from