8

On the other side

trainees: Hello.

They bow their heads low.

The CEO was walking around the building is hoping to find out what's missing from Seventeen. Then he passed by the practice room where soori and yn were in.

They were practising and the CEO must have seen something in them, so he opened the doors.

soori & Yn: oh..hello, good afternoon sir.

CEO: Oh, hello. how long have you two been in this company and what are your names?

soori: I'm Yang Soori, I passed the audition 6 months ago.

yn: I'm YN, and I have been here for almost a year.

CEO: ...YN!?

He softly spoke to himself.

yn: yes?

CEO: yn, please come to my office tomorrow.

yn: eh..? ah.. yes.

And he left the studio.

Soori: what was that about? did you do something wrong?

yn: I'm not sure too?
I wonder what the CEO wants me for?

Next day

Did you want to see me, sir?

CEO: yes Yn, come in.

I took a seat opposite him.

CEO: I want you to debut as a boy.

What!? A BOY? But...I...

CEO: here's the thing, Pledis is not planning on debuting a girl group soon, and I think that you have the potential to debut now. But because of the lack of resources to debut a soloist, I decided that you shall join seventeen as their 14 member

But.., I can just debut as a boy. I mean I'm still a girl and it's impossible to leave with a group of boys.

CEO: please Yn, this company is your father's... I mean your home now and you will not see it go down like that right?

I...I have to think about it.

CEO: sigh... okay, but please don't take Long. Please do not let anyone know yet.

Yes, sir.

And I left the room.

CEO POV
Sigh... Hyung how should I explain this to Yn.

He said that while staring at an old photograph.

Jungwon Hyung, will Yn really walk down the same path? I know you don't want to see her going down the same path as you but.., looks like she really is your daughter. Although she looks more like you, she has YoungMi beauty. she really looks beautiful like her mother. I promised to look after her, I will not let her walk down the same path as you.
I promise, hyung.

Yn POV
A boy!? Me? debuting as seventeen members? That's insane.

Soori: so how did it go?

Yn: Erm... it's nothing he just wants to let me know that I'm doing great and said that I've improved on my dancing.

Soori: really?

Soori was somewhat not convinced by my excuse. But she just didn't pray into it anymore.

Soori: fine, anyway want to go to the auditorium?

Yn: what for?

Soori: I heard that there will be a trainee talent show down there. So I thought we could go and spy on them.

Yn: haha.. fine I will go if that's what you want.

Soori: thank you, your the Best Friend anyone could have asked for.

Yn: okay okay stop the cheesy talk. Let's go.

We went down and we saw a few familiar faces, it was some trainees who were in practice with us. Wow, they have amazing skills, but if Pledis have amazing dancers and Singers, why did the CEO pick me?