44

It's been 8 months since then. I'm still a member of seventeen and life was still the same. Although I felt like some of them started to be even nicer than before.
Today we have our comeback, everyone was getting ready for the recording.

Dk: Yn, let's warm up our voices.

Yn: okay I'm coming.

I ran towards DK to start warming up our voices.

Someone was looking at Yn from her back while she was running towards DK.

Woozi POV
Looks like Yn has rub off on us. Since she came, we all have been talking a lot more to each other and our bond has gotten a lot stronger.
I smile as I thought of the days.

Wonwoo: Woozi-ah, come here.

Woozi: coming.

I when back in to the waiting room.

Jun: I can believe it's been a year since Yn has join us.

Myungho: shall we throw her a 1 year anniversary party?

Vernon: sounds good.

Dino: then let's have a BBQ party after this, since Yn have been craving for it since yesterday.

Jeonghan: isn't she on a diet?

Mingyu: But she still has to eat. Let's just make it an exception for today.

Jess: The CEO just called and said that he wanted to celebrate Yn 1 year anniversary tonight. He said to meet at OOO restaurant, he will be treating.

Everyone: REALLY!? YEAH!!!!

Staff: Seventeen, stand by in 10 mins.

Everyone: Nae

Seungcheol: someone go and get DK and Yn.

Hoshi: I will go.

Hoshi rush out to find DK and Yn. While the others move to the back stage.

Hoshi: we're here.

Seungcheol: finally we are starting in 5 mins.

Woozi: let's do a cheer.

Jun & Joshua: our leader.

Seungcheol: why not let Yn do it this time.

Yn: eh!? Me!?

Mingyu: Yup Yn, you should do it.

Yn: hmmm.....okay.
For our hard work that we pull through the last 8 months and for our carats. Let's not get injured and......

Everyone cheered at the end.

Everyone: Fighting~

Seungcheol: let's make this a stage to remember.

Everyone: YEAH!!!!!

Everyone walk up the stage and all of them turn back at the same time and said...

Everyone: let's go Yn.
With the light shining behind them.
I smile at the blissful moment I'm in right now.

"Because of music I lost my everything. Because of music I lost my parents. Because of music I found my family and
Thanks to music I met them, and....
To become the 14th Member."

—————————THE END——————————