35

We finally reached. We all get down one by one. The members even help the staff with unloading their baggage.

PD: okay, we will start 'Seventeen one fine day remake: In Busan' you will be staying in Busan for 3 days and 2 night.

Everyone: it's not 2 days?

PD: Nae.

Seungcheol: I only brought 2 days clothing.

PD: Before we start, you have 1 minuet to stuff what ever you can in this pouch.

Everyone: Ah..., I was wondering why you have gave us that. It's the same as when we were in Yeouido.

Yn:EH!? I can't jut take out my stuff, it's all girls stuff.

PD: please take one, and 1 minute starts now.

Everyone hurried packed, now is not the time to think about that, I have to pack quickly.

PD: Times up.
Let's check, make sure everyone bag is sealed.

PD:Okay, we will start the survival now. Here the Mission card.

We took the Mission card, and Seungkwan read it out.

Seungkwan: 3 days 2 night in Busan. Survive with the days without the help of the staff, survive using your skills.

Vernon: so we have to fish and cook by ourself.

Mingyu: oh, it's easy. I thought what difficult Mission we have.

PD: there's another page.

Seungkwan: Eh!? Another! You have to help the villagers in their daily work in order to exchange for food.

Wonwoo: I can't eat seafood, don't we have meat?

Hoshi: That's right, Wonwoo can't eat seafood.

PD: there's Vegetables.

Mingyu & Hoshi: yah, that's mean. You expect him to eat vegetables for the 3 days? He's not even on a diet, he's too skinny.

Yn: can't we have some ramen or red bean paste to make kimchi rice or..

PD:... if the villagers give it to you, I will accept it.

Yn: okay, that's what you said.
Worry not, hyung. I will get you some meat.

Wonwoo: Thanks
He smile warmly at Yn.

After we finished with the opening, everyone went back in the house. We sit around and talk about how we are going to divide the task.

Seungcheol: so 4 of you will be in charge of fishing, 2 of you will go around the neighbourhood to ask for ingredients, the rest will stay back to help with cooking, making fire and cleaning up.

Everyone went on with what they need to do.
Seungkwan and I move on to the neighbourhood to collect food.

Yn: how about this house, Seungkwan?

Seungkwan: hmmm.. okay.

We knock on the door and a Grandmother opened it.