32

Wonwoo POV
After the performance, Jeong Han Hyung drag me to a place where there's lesser people and quieter.

Wonwoo: what is it hyung?

Jeonghan: just follow me.

We when to the emergency exit to talk.
Wonwoo: what is it hyung? Why do we need to talk here?

Jeonghan: did you know?

Wonwoo: know what?

Jeonghan: about Yn.

What? Did jeonghan Hyung really know? But what if he doesn't? I can't risk Yn being exposed, but...
Then Hyung asked again and I...

Jeonghan: So...did you know?

Wonwoo: I don't know what hyung is talking about?

Jeonghan: I saw how you looked at Yn. You look at him as if he's a girl. Or to say that he is actually a girl.
I know it already, so don't hide it from me.

Wonwoo: when did hyung find out about...

Jeonghan: I just found out today. But now that I think about it, there are so many clues that pointed out that he's actually a girl.

Wonwoo: please keep this a secret.

Jeonghan: why? Don't you know if the company or the media know about this, we are dead. Our career will be...

Wonwoo: I know. But Yn..., I believe she's not lying on purpose but even if she is, the way she treated us for these months is not a lie.

Vernon: I believe that too.
Vernon then came out from behind the door.

Jeonghan: What? What are you doing here? Did you know too?

Vernon: yes. Myungho Hyung knows too.

Jeonghan: So., only 4 of us know right?

Wonwoo: yes.

Jeonghan: but why did she dress as a boy and debut with us? Did she lie to the company too?

Vernon: I don't think she lied, Cus jess noona knows this too. So I guess it's the CEO's idea.

Jeonghan: but why would CEO-nim bring a girl in.

Wonwoo: we are not sure either, but we couldn't just ask him like that. If he knows that we know about her being a girl, what would CEO-nim do? And I think that having Yn around made the group more lively and the fans have increased.

Vernon: above all, we think she's a nice person so I don't think she will lie to us, maybe she has some reasons to do so.

Jeonghan: Fine, I will keep this a secret. But if this news reaches the media, don't say I didn't warn you.

And we all walk out of the door.
We walk back to the waiting room.

Yn: oh, hyung where did you guys go?

Wonwoo: oh we just when to the washroom.

Joshua: I just came back from the washroom but I didn't see you guys inside.

Jeonghan: erm.. we went the one further away from the waiting room.

Hoshi: why would you go so far?

Vernon: cause it was nearer to the stage area, so we had to go.

Woozi: okay okay, let's stop talking about washrooms.

Dk & Seungkwan: we did great today, let's monitor yourself.

Yn POV
We all watch the monitor, but I could feel stares behind me so I turn to look but before I meet their eyes, Wonwoo, jeonghan, Vernon and Myungho turn away from my eyes.

I wonder what's wrong with them, they are weird ever since we came down from the stage.

Hoshi: Yn, look at you. So cute in this scene.

Yn: thank you.

Seungcheol: yah, so many fans are cheering for you.

Yn: Aniyeo, Hyung s got way more fans.

Joshua: but for someone who debuts in 6 days have these much fans, is already a blessing.

Yn: thanks, it's all thanks to hyungnims for helping and guiding me.

Hoshi: you're welcome. To pay us back, let us take turn sleeping in your room.

Yn: EH!??

What is going on?