25

The opening was over and now we get to rest and enjoy time with other idols who were there. But we were careful so that there will not be any scandals involved so We only talked to boy groups. I met Monsta X, Ikon, Wanna One, Astro and Nu'est here which is rare for idols to meet.

The seventeen members are quite close to some of them because they were in the industry for 5years and more, only I was the odd one. well, it's because I just debut and so I don't really know many of them. likely the Hyungs are nice and helpful, they introduce me as their loving new member. I'm so grateful to them.

After some time, it was finally our turn

After some time, it was finally our turn. Vernon, Jun and Dk were doing archery, while the rest of us cheer for them.

So far I'm enjoying every moment here.
Then I was thirsty by all the cheering, I went back to get my water when I bump into monstaX members.

Yn: oh, annyeonghaseyeo.

Hyungwon: hi, where are you going?

Yn: just getting some water.

Hyungwon: oh okay then we'll see you later then.

Yn: oh Nae.

I was about to leave when jooheon Hyung called me.

Jooheon: Yn.

Yn: Nae?

Jooheon: Nothing.

Jooheon was kinda weird, well I guess he didn't notice that I'm a girl.

I then hurry back to seventeen hyungs.

Wonwoo: why were you so long? The games are almost done.

Yn: Sorry.

We continue to cheer for Vernon, DK and Jun. Vernon was shooting the last arrow, we all so focused and I pray for us to hit the bullseye. When I opened my eyes, Vernon had already released the arrow.

The hyungs all scream of joy.

Seungcheol: YEAHHH...Vernon ah, YEAHH...

Vernon had hit the bullseye and we won the match by a point.

Everyone was hugging each other and we make a victory cheer.

Yn: wow your good Vernon, good job.

I smile at Vernon as I was really happy that we won but most of all I was really relax and enjoyed the whole process.

Vernon POV
I smile too when I saw her smile, sometimes it really warms my heart.

Jeonghan: Vernonnie, good job.

Vernon: thanks hyung.

Joshua: good job Vernon.

We all slowly make our way to the side of the stadium so the next team could start.

Yn: Jun hyung and DK, you did really well too.

Jun: thank you.

Yn: I wish I could play well like you guys.

Dk: You can follow us for archery training if you want, you might be good at it.

Yn: really!? But I'm not good at it though.

Jun: It's fine, anyone can improve.

Vernon: That's right, you can follow us, I can teach you if you want.

Yn: really!? I would love that.

we were all hyped up and that made Yn open up to us, and she talk more here than we usually do at home. I'm Glad that she finally opened up.
We all did a fan service after the games. I'm Glad all the carats enjoyed the games and Glad that they came to cheer us on.

 I'm Glad all the carats enjoyed the games and Glad that they came to cheer us on