ARC 1.1 : Onnell Maxwell

Elis opened her eyes as she tries to feel pain around her body but the pain never comes, so she looked around her body and that's when she noticed her body is in a perfect condition, there is no blood and there is no wound, she was perfectly fine and healthy. Feeling relieved she looked around her and noticed that she was in her own room but something is kind of missing.

Walking to her door, she opened it but it was locked, unsatisfied she tried once again but the door was still locked, frowning, she stepped back, this time using her full strength she kicked the door but to her dismay, the door didn't even move. Giving up she walked towards the window and looked outside and this time she was in shock. There was nothing outside her room and that's when she realized there was no sound at all. There was no chattering, no sounds coming from her foster parents there was nothing.

Elis walked towards her bed and she sat there trying to figure what is happening to her, she tried to find a reason but nothing comes to her, suddenly a white fluffy ball appeared in front of her, almost making her jump.

The fluffy ball didn't even move even though she had stared at it for 15 minutes. Finally, after confirming that the white fluffy ball won't move she poked the fluffy ball and she was so in shocked when suddenly the fluffy ball opened its eyes.

"Scanning..." the fluffy ball suddenly makes a sound and a white-green light coming out from its eyes and landed towards Elis's body. Elis try to run but she seems frozen on her spot.

"Scanning complete!" once this was said the light suddenly was gone and Elis could move again, Elis try to run again but she remembered that there is no place to run!

"Hello host, I'm your system number 777, it's nice to make you an acquaintance!" The fluffy ball talk as it eyes look at Elis, it looks so innocent that it makes Elis forget about feeling scared, so she crouched down and look at the fluffy ball.

"Hello there, my name is Elis. Can you tell me where am I?" she asked. The fluffy ball smile at her, it jumps towards Elis and Elis caught it by reflex, Elis was amazed how fluffy this ball is as she hugged it until she felt satisfied.

"Answering to host, we are now inside a system void space, a place where a system like us would place its host and enter an amazing adventure!" the fluffy ball answered and Elis look at it with disbelieve in her face.

"What?"

"Host, do you wish to see what happen after you've died?" the fluffy ball didn't explain anything but somehow Elis could only nod.

Suddenly the TV light up and an image appeared.

↠∻↞

Elis blinked her eyes as she could remember all of her painful memories as well her happy thoughts about her foster family, she cried when she saw her friend and brother help her to avenge those hateful people, but the most painful for her when she saw how sad he was when she kissed her cold lips, how lonely he was when he cries in front of her headstone. She's dead and has to admit she was no longer the young heiress of the Maxwell Family or alive. She was nothing but a soul in this void space.

"Host, I'm sorry for what happen in your life, but I'll tell you what we will be going to do. My system is to help the second male lead @ cannon fodder from destruction so-"

"Wait!" Elis spoke as she looked at the fluffy ball. "Are you saying that this is the same with the system novel that I read in my past life?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, you don't need to explain anything, I understand fully about what you are trying to say, we are going to do mission so how many missions and what is my reward after I've finished my mission?" Elis asked. The fluffy ball smile and jump happily.