ARC 1.12 : Onnell Maxwell

EXTRA CHAPTER – 170 STARSSS!! Yeah!! Enjoy~

-**-

The next day, a videos of the young model, Christina was spread everywhere, the man who was supposed to be 'Onnell' in the dinner was told by Christina to disguise as to create a hype among the people and the story about the rape was also a way for Christina for Onnell to take responsibilities for the 'things' he have done to her, but the most idiotic thing is, Christina didn't even try to find out about Onnell's background and who was Elis in the first place, the only thing she knows that Onnell was a young CEO to a small company among its many branches and Elis was only a pretty girl, so she took this chance to make a story as well to separate this two people so even from the very beginning her plan is already a failure.

So once this news was spread, all the people was angry for being played by this young model, they even feel regret for pitying her and so they make a protest towards the agency for recruiting a scheming model, as a 'compensation' towards the peoples the agency immediately banned Christina and all her works was taken back and given towards another model, the agency also makes a small conference to apologize and even Christina have to say sorry and 'requested' to resigned from her just starting career and all of this event took only two days to happen and a few minutes for Elis to hacked the Hotel's CCTV and give it to the reporters.

Elis who saw all of this could only gave a small laugh while Onnell gave her a pat on her head, to make the story much more interesting Onnell also comes out and told the truth towards the media, he told them that he already had someone that he love and this person could never be Christina to make it even more juicy, Onnell also confessed that he never know this Christina as his eyes are only for his baby.

When people heard this, they laughed almost instantly towards Christina, and they even said that her brain is smaller than a peanut, Christina's family feels so ashamed about their daughter that they immediately move out from the city and went towards the suburbs away from the media's eyes. To make it even worse, the male lead who fall in love with Elis also put his hand down and helped her from behind, he asked all of his business friends to not receive any of Christina's family to work with them and especially Christina so this could be said that Christina will not have any chance to go back in the capital.

The story in this world also change when this event happen, so with no Christina involved in Onnell's life the second male lead were save and there was no crazy fans who would harm him, so that night when Elis packed her bag, a ding was heard.

DING!

Main Mission

Save the Male lead from the crazy fans – Completed!

Reward : 15,000 Points

A mechanical voice was heard and automatically a smile bloom on Elis's lips, she giggle a little and finally she took her phone and makes a phone call.

"Hey..."

"Mmm..."

"You still haven't told me where we are going tomorrow."

"Secret."

"Well then, at least tell me am I supposed to bring a bikini or not?"

"Your choice."

Elis raised her brow when she heard this, after that phone call Elis view her mission and somehow when she saw the last mission she felt her stomach growl and her feet and hands turned colds.

Main Mission

> Save the Male lead from the crazy fans- Completed!