ARC 2.04 : Seth Vero

Surprise!!!

Guess why did this chapter comes out so early? Aiya of course la, we manage to reach the goal target with 370 Stars!! Wow! Love you guys. So without further ado, enjoy...

-**-

Being title as a princess, what will you do?

Well right now Elis is in a shopping spree, she purchase everything that was pretty and of course no pink and no fluffy dresses, she even buy some pants and shirts which a cloths that man wears in this world, but of course with Elis's soul that comes from other world, she didn't mind so much about this, even though Lucy look at her with a raised brow Elis just ignore her and keep picking a nice dress for herself.

When Elis had chosen her cloths and it's time for the payment, guess who pay for her?

"Mm, Your Highness... This... I could pay myself..." Elis talked slowly, with a bit of acting skill and following Clover's character, Elis right now look like a shy maiden, but please don't asked about the inside, Fluffy already stuff a lot of cotton inside her ears to make sure she didn't hear anything.

Seth who looked at Elis just smile and patted her head, when he saw the cloths on the counter, he frowned a bit, he really want to burn all of it as he already could see that if Elis wears it she will look stunning. He gritted his teeth but he didn't show anything on his face.

"It's alright, you're my fiancé, so this is my responsibilities." Seth answered as he gave his money towards the salesperson without blinking his eyes. Elis looked at Seth with a lot of question yet again she ignore it all, she was indeed dumbfounded when he was suddenly attentive towards her but maybe just maybe, his soul already recognize hers too.

"Then thank you, Your High..."

"Seth. It's Seth." Seth cut her words before she could finish the rest of her talk. Again, Elis really do not know what happen but yeah, she again blame the soul pair.

Since then, she totally accepted that Seth's behaviour is because of the soul pair, so just like that their day had gone and pass, Elis and Seth went back to the school with only one personal maid were permitted to entered with them and for the first time Seth Frowned when they separated their way which Seth went to the boys dorm and Elis towards the girls dorm. Actually everything that Seth have done this few days were indeed first time for the original body, as for Elis's soul well she was indeed in question but she didn't think about it that much.

The next day, Elis woke up very early in the morning, she start to warm her body up and start to run around the school, she did meet a few student that was also running but they just ignore her so she too ignore them. When she entered the second lap, she met the person who she really want to meet but the original body wanted her to ignore.

Lilith Fraser, the female lead in this world, no wonder she was the female lead, she was indeed a beautiful yang lady, her brown hair look so soft and her skin look so smooth, she look so pure and kind but why does she felt that this female lead is a white lotus?

"Good morning." Lilith greet Elis as she smile and wave at Elis, Elis of course wanted to ignore her but then when she felt that this female lead is a white lotus, she was afraid that she well sell out her name so, why not just act like the royalty? So she just nodded her head and continue running, but what really caught her eyes is, the female lead frowned and thumped her feet and walked away. Looks like this female lead is indeed the white lotus!

Well then, let's play along with her and see what her plan is.

-**-