ARC 2.12 : Seth Vero

That morning, Elis woke up with a groan, she felt so weak and her body felt like she had been smash to the ground. She try to move her body but she felt restrained, suddenly she remembered that she fought with Duke and she couldn't remember if she had won or not as the last thing she saw is Seth's face.

Did Seth stop the battle?

"Clover..." a voice called to her and slowly Elis rubbed her eyes and the first thing she saw was Seth, Elis smile at him and she raised her hand to hold him. Seth didn't wait as he immediately hold her hand and almost cry when he saw how pale her face was.

"I'm sorry, I should stop the battle when I saw Duke, I should never allowed you to participate this battle, I sh..." his words were suddenly stop when suddenly Elis close his lips by placing her finger on his lips.

Elis poke his cheek and smile.

"Silly man. It was my decision to do this, why are you blaming yourself. I didn't die." Elis spoke as finally her hand rub his face slowly. Seth didn't know what to say after that, he hug her and went silent for almost two minutes.

"Never, ever do that again!" he said with a hoarse voice. Elis chuckle a little and hug him back. Never did they realize four pairs of eyes was watching them.

King Louie almost wanted to strangle Seth when he saw his daughter was hug by another man, but when he felt his wife's hand on his shoulder, he control himself as he know when his wife went berserk, he was rather sit and went stupid than having to face her berserk's mode.

Back to the young couple, after finally Seth felt satisfied with hugging Elis, he started to tell what happen after Elis fell unconscious.

When Elis knew she had win the battle she smile so widely that even Seth had to shrug down his shoulder. Elis was smiling when she know her next battle partner would be the white lotus.

"You should sleep and take your rest, your battle would be held two days from now, so take this time to recuperate so you have enough strengths for the coming battle." Seth said as he tucked Elis in. He place a kissed on her forehead and caresses her cheek. He wait until Elis fall asleep and when he was sure she really had fallen asleep he went out.

Little did he know, Elis had been communicating with Fluffy as she explain everything that happen at the time Elis fall unconscious in more details.

When Derik and Lilith found out how strong she was and had win the battle, they decided to change the name on the next battle where Lilith would fight with Elis, but they never imagine someone was already guarding the name and every time they've sent someone, that person never come back and that's the reason they know that someone is guarding it.

This had made Derik so furious that his face went dark and Lilith's went pale, she was regretting it and she never imagine that the weak and stupid princess would become so strong in just overnight. Soon both of the main lead went depressed especially Lilith as she don't want to lose and at the same time she don't want to forfeit. She need to create her own name so everybody could know her but she never thought something like this could happen.

So with this heavy thoughts, Lilith gather her will and went missing for a few hours resulting Derik to be flustered and when he found Lilith, something was different about her, yet he couldn't describe what it was, even so he still took her hand and console her that everything would be fine.

When Fluffy had finished with her reports, Elis chuckled a little and Fluffy went silent, she saw how cold Elis's eyes is and she knows Elis was really in anger.

"That time... the time that she went missing, what happen exactly?" Elis asked. Fluffy shook her head. Elis narrowed her eyes towards Fluffy and Fluffy could only mourned when she felt how heavy Elis's glare is.