ARC 3.07 : Marcus Colton

Ignoring the couple inside the VIP room, Elis hail a taxi and went straight to her office, she still have some paper works to sign and she want to know whether her assistant manage to find a house around the scene where the female lead and the second male lead met.

Once she arrived in the office, everybody was busy with their own work and this had made Elis happy, she take note everything about it inside her heart and walked towards her office, when her assistant saw her, he immediately followed her inside the office.

"How was it?" asked Elis, she plop herself unto the chair and sighed when she could feel her body relax and the stiff muscle she felt loosened up.

"I found three houses that was looking for a tenant, I've contact them all and the price is almost the same, the house are not so big, but if Miss Elis really want to live in there for three month then I suggest this house for miss to live and I think Master Luke would like it." The assistant immediately place the house picture unto the table.

Elis looked at it, and indeed based on the house plan and the pictures of the house, it was indeed a bit small, but somehow she felt satisfied when she saw it, she could live there for three months and probably if she likes it then she will buy the lot.

"How was the surrounding?"

"There are three convenience stores that are near with the house, a playground, a nursery school and a little coffee shop behind the house and a park. There are also several houses just like this and the people who lives there are around 50-70 years old."

Elis raised her eyebrow when she heard this little information, she try to remember the story plot once again.

The first time the female lead meets the second male lead, the female lead was heading towards the convenience store to buy something, she just return from shooting a scene and was hungry when she get back so that's why she went to but some food at 2 o'clock in the morning, amazingly one of the convenience store was a 24 hours shop so that's when she found the second male lead laying on the ground bleeding and unconscious.

The story plot didn't mention anything about the surrounding of the place but somehow Elis could felt something was different on the neighborhoods, but perhaps this was only her imagination so she brushed it off.

"Then, I'll follow your advice. I'm going to live there starting next week, so please help me to prepare everything around the house." Elis makes her decision and the assistant comply her orders.

Once the assistant was gone, she took her handbag and took out the paper which the moron had signed earlier, seeing the contract and seeing the last clause she was smiling happily. Her eyes too glint with happiness.

Client B do not have any rights towards the son which Client A had took care since he was still in a womb, with this contract Client B had accept this conditions and will never bother about this matter towards Client A anymore.

Elis sighed a little, feeling the burdened inside her heart lessened a bit but unconsciously she opened her mission page.

Main Mission

Help Marcus with his business world and prevent him from falling towards the female lead – 35,000 Points

Mini Missions

(Requested by the original body)

Prevent Caleb from destroying the Rosario's family – 20,000 Points

Make sure Luke grow up full with love from her mother and family – 15,000 Points

Become a famous actress and beat the female lead in acting – 30,000 Points