ARC 3.19 : Marcus Colton

6/7

Elis woke up with a handsome face in front of her and this made Elis smile so widely that she unconsciously lift her hand and traces his face slowly while in the same time admiring his face. The man who was now sleeping peacefully would sometime furrowed his eyebrow when he felt something was disturbing him, yet he will continue sleeping again when the nuisance was gone, of course Elis do all of this is feeling happy and mischievous all around, beside the man didn't even want to let her go, he was trapping her like she was some kind of treasure. Oh well, she didn't care about it that much as she kind of like this trap.

So with that Elis keep messing him around and giggled when she saw how annoyed the man was, yet he still so stubborn to not let her go, but perhaps this time Elis was getting daring, she keeps poking his nose, his eyebrow, his lips and sometimes even his chest and waist and when she saw his reactions, it makes Elis giggle and chuckled.

"Play enough?" Marcus asked when he finally awake from one of her mischievous act. He opened his eyes and what entered his view is a woman who looked so beautiful yet at the same time look so charming, her cheeks were flush red and her lips looked a bit swollen and he could see one of his art is on her white neck, this of course makes his heart happy and satisfied.

"En, I play enough." Elis answered while burying her face on his chest, she feels safe around him and his warm body makes her feel safer.

Marcus chuckled a little, her act right now seems like she was shy, well what the two of them did last night is indeed a thing that every woman feels shy about so he understand her feelings, so he wrap her into his embrace and smile while tracing his hand on her naked back.

If only Marcus knew what she was thinking probably he will knock his head. What feeling shy? She already go through three lifetimes and she have sex in every world, she even play shamefully with her husband in those two lifetimes, if she still feel shy she better kill herself.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Marcus said slowly, he looked at the woman beside him and sighed, after this he will return to his own world where human life is only a thing, where darkness is more comforting than the light, he knows, her being with him is like the two of them place in a ticking time bomb, only waiting to be exploded but he was a greedy man, he wants her.

"Then stay like this forever." Elis said slowly, she looked up and saw his serious face, Elis smile a little, she caresses his cheek and she let her hand stay there.

Marcus took her hand and kiss it. He trail his kisses and slowly his lips went to hers, he kissed her like she was some exotic food, making their kisses hotter than last night.

Their body which still naked from last night activity slowly heating up and both of them engage in another passionate love making, they didn't even bother about using protection, they didn't even bother to think about anything else as their lust and their love were already mixed in together.

That day, both of their phone rang and rang but neither both of them willing to take the call, the two of them stays in bed and only walk out when they need food and bathroom.

"We should go." Finally Elis break the moment, this makes Marcus tightened his hand around her waist. He don't want to let her go yet.

"We already stay here long enough, you have work to do and I have mine. Marcus dear, we could meet up again." Elis turn her body around to see him face to face. Elis sighed when she saw his cloudy face. She give him a kiss on his cheek and a shy kiss on his lips.

"I'll be gone for a month to settle some things in country H, so give me some minutes and after that I promise we will go back." He finally said as he close his eyes trying to hold himself down.