ARC 3.12 : Marcus Colton

Not knowing what Lavinia was thinking, finally Caleb push all the picture inside his drawer, he doesn't want another problem arise from Lavinia, he knows even though Lavinia was calm but deep down he knew Lavinia could make something that could harm Elis.

Elis is a pure girl, and he knew it since the two of them a little kid, he knew Elis couldn't handle what will happen if something happen to her.

Standing up, Caleb sighed a little before she went around his table and took Lavinia's hand, he hug her and plant a kiss on her cheek.

When Lavinia snapped from her thought, she saw the loving gaze from Caleb, right, Caleb is in love with her and nobody could take him away from her.

"Sorry if I disturbed you." Lavinia said slowly, she hooked her hand around Caleb's neck and planted a small kisses on his lips. Caleb smile a little, he really want to push her but like always her body had the charm to seduce her. He wants to curse himself but the lust inside him couldn't be hide away.

"It's okay, I know you miss me." Caleb said and this time his lips went towards her lips. Lavinia smile a little before she responds towards his kiss. Caleb pull her in making their body stick together, when he felt her soft perk on his chest he knew he couldn't run from her anymore.

-**-

"CUT!"

Director Shen voice could be heard all around the movie set. One minute, two minute suddenly the movie set was filled with cheers, for the first time, this is the first time they manage to film a movie which only took around two months to be done, even Director Shen manage to squeeze a small line on his lips, Elis smile towards the people around her feeling the same happiness from them.

"Alright everybody, wrapped it up, todays dinner will be on me!" Director Shen shouted out and this makes all the film crew and it cast smile wider than before.

"Hoo~ Director Shen going to treat us, makes sure to buy something expensive." A few of the film crew tease the Director and Director Shen laughed a little.

"And, it will be on me too." Elis spoke suddenly, making the film crew and its cast shut their mouth, Elis raised her eyebrow and their reaction was very different from Director Shen, but suddenly the film crew cheers louder than before.

"Ohoo~ Boss going to treat us, then make it double expensive." The teasing started again and soon everybody start to wrap everything's up, Director Shen moves towards Elis and smile at her.

"You need to promote the movie soon." Director Shen folded his script and throws it towards his assistant.

"I know, the official poster is already been made, so I'm going to move my force." Elis spoke slowly and looked around her, not long after her eyes went towards Director Shen.

"After this, I have another script for you to view hope you will like it."

Director Shen raised his eyebrow and soon he laughed, he really wanted to push this young woman unto the mud, but he knew, Elis is a prodigy on making good scripts, hell even he couldn't imagine the people's reaction when they see this movie.

If only Fluffy was here and have known what Director Shen thought was Fluffy will probably rolled her eyes. Who said Elis was prodigy on making a script, she totally copy the entire amazing movie from her old world and make it here!

"Well, I couldn't wait to work with you again. Well I will be since my contract with you would be for two years, but don't forget boss, I still need some vacation to be with my family." Director Shen said as he walked away.

Elis gave a little grin before she too went away, looks like her hard work to get Director Shen working under her is not futile at all.

That night, every member of the film crew as well all the cast were having a dinner party, everybody was in a good mood for they could have an early rest while waiting for the movie to be edited and to be on screen.