ARC 2.05 : Seth Vero

"You learn how to cook?" Seth dabbed on his lips with the handkerchief and looked at Elis, Elis who was eating and shamefully praising her food raised her head and looked at Seth. Ah! She forgot that Clover didn't know how to cook, does this mean she now had OOC? Does this means she have another mission and her reward were halved?

With panic, Elis open her mission menu and looked at her missions, Scanning one by one of the missions and she found out that nothing was ordinary, everything was just like before and subconsciously she sighed with relief. Elis rummaged Clover's memory and sighed again when she notice that Clover indeed didn't know how to cook, but she did have learn how to cook because she want to impress Seth. Fuh~ Thank You!

"Yeah, been learning cooking this past few years, actually I never manage to cook an edible dish but somehow today I manage to cook something that was edible enough for both of us." Elis answered with a smile on her face, of course she add a bit of Clover's way of talking and what Seth see was a shy maiden.

"Well, your cooking is very delicious, who ever thought a princess would know how to cook a tasty food and please don't think so low of yourself Clover." Seth's commented as Lucy gave him a cup of tea, as for Lucy she was smiling so widely feeling very proud for her princess.

"Your Highness, Princess had learn all about cooking but sadly no one ever taste her food..." Lucy didn't even manage to finish her words when she saw Elis glared at her, so immediately she close her mouth and make a fake laugh before she walked away.

"It's true that nobody have taste my food, sometimes it went so terribly wrong that I don't have the heart to have someone to taste it, so I just throw it away and do it once again, I am very ashamed because I waste some food but it was indeed untasteful so..."

Seth chuckled a little when he saw how hard Elis trying to explain to him he patted her hand, and give her a cup of tea.

"Don't think about it too much Clover, your food is very delicious so if you don't mind, can you cook for me again? Of course I'll pay for all the ingredients and the utensil that you need." Seth raised his brow and unconsciously he rub his thumb on Elis's back hand.

Elis pull her hand slowly from him and smile shyly, her face keep reddened and Seth couldn't help but wanted to tease her more, but seeing her like this he didn't push it anymore, so the two of them chatted for a little while before they went to do their own thing.

-**-

In Kingdom School, from morning to afternoon there would be class for everyone, so the dorm whether the boys or girls would be empty and the only student who would stay is someone who was sick or in detention as for the rest of the day, the student are free to do what they wanted to do, so usually the student would attend some club or some student would join a guild to do some work for money and some student would take the time to study magic and practice more.

So, what would Elis do in this free time?

She was running around the school and a lot of would student greet her. Princess Clover could be said as a popular girl, so there was a lot of student like to talk to her and at the same time a lot of people would asked her about some of the subject, of course being a good and nice Princess she would answered them nicely, so this time was no different. Elis was soon get used to this phenomenon and she would greet and talk to them back.

Like the usual, she run around the school and there was a lot of student greet and talk to her, she greet them back and starting to run again, at certain part of the school she stumble upon the female lead and Seth.

Elis stopped from her running, and slowly walked towards them, the female lead was injured as Elis could see that she was walking slowly and Seth was helping her to walk. Elis's eyes went sharp she really wanted to skin someone right now but because she cannot OOC so she hold herself down.