ARC 3.00 : Prologue

Returning to the system void, Elis's body becomes young once again but this time there was no smile on her face instead it was sorrow and sadness, even so she try to hide as she have a chance to meet her husband once again. She looked around her and she saw Fluffy was in front of her with her head looked down, Elis sighed a little and she took Fluffy into her arms.

"It's not your fault, at least we manage to complete all my mission." Elis coax Fluffy and smile at her. Fluffy didn't say anything but Elis knew Fluffy was sad for her.

"Don't worry, on our next world we will work hard." Elis said slowly and place Fluffy beside her, feeling sore all around her body she stood up and stretch her body, feeling the muscle relax a bit after the stretch she patted Fluffy's head and smile.

"Stop sulking, tell me how much my point left?" Elis went to her computer and try to turn it on but the computer still have its black screen, sighing she looked at Fluffy once again.

"Host your total point until now is 46,550 point, you manage to complete all the mission from the last world and with this you have unlocked the new feature in the system." Fluffy said slowly, she still feel sad for her host and she still could remember how sad Seth's face when Elis left that world.

"New feature? What is it?" Elis asked, she ignored the sad face on Fluffy's face, she knows that she still could see her husband on her next world so she didn't think about it too much.

"Yes, new feature. Before we enter the next world, we will know what level the world is." Fluffy explain as she show a hologram in front Elis.

On the Hologram three level was listed out. 1-2 = Easy, 3-4 = Medium, 5 = Hard. Based from this Elis could understand that every world have its own level of difficulty, she also knows that the harder the world level, the harder for her to complete her missions. With a new goal, she smile at Fluffy.

"Good, at least we could prepare for our next world." Elis replied and she stood up and stretch her body once again. Not feeling weak anymore like in her last world she start to appreciate this good and relaxing feelings.

"Host, do you..."

"Yes, I want to know what happen after I left that world." Elis didn't wait for Fluffy to finish, she understood that Fluffy was worried for her.

Once again, a hologram appeared in front of her. On the hologram after her soul left that world, Seth was holding Princess Clover's body tightly, he hold the dead body until the sun rise came up and their children went to their bedroom.

Seth hold the dead body while looking at their children, once the kids saw their mother lifeless on their father's arms, they starts to sobbed and cried, they know their mother was sick, they know their mother will left them any time soon but they never knew that their mother would left them so soon.

That day, in the kingdom of Water and Earth Kingdom they mourned for their Queen and beloved Princess, it was very gloomy and depressing but nobody knows how sad Seth was.

Just like that, day was replace by weeks, weeks was replace by months and months was replace by years. Seth finally left the throne and he gave it to his only son. Just like what he had promise to Elis, he let their children to find their own happiness. Once their children got married. Seth went to the royal tomb and looked at his wife's picture, he caresses the picture lovingly and went back to his room.

That was the last time they saw Seth as that was the last day he held his breath. People around the world knew that when Seth rules the Earth kingdom, the Earth Kingdom prosper and their people live in peace, they also know that Seth was determine to not marry another girl and everybody know that Seth loves the deceased Queen so much.

When the scene inside the hologram gone, Elis was speechless, even so she couldn't hide the tears that was flowing down from her eyes, she knows that Seth had love her as their soul was a pair but she didn't expect to see the same scene where Seth would come and looked at her tomb. Elis smile wryly, the guilt she felt right now was so heavy that she really don't have the heart to continue her mission anymore.

Still she hold her hand into a fist and smile, she knows that this is only the beginning, she still have a lot of time to meet her husband. She's a strong woman! When did she become so weak?

Elis giggles a little and not long after that she laughed!

Fluffy who saw her host like that, felt so worried that she was suddenly become speechless, she jump and went towards her host. Did her host become stupid and crazy? Does she need to make a complaint towards the administration office?

"Fluffy!" Elis wipes her tears and looked at Fluffy. Shocked, Fluffy jumped a few backwards, her white fur seems change its color when suddenly Elis called her name.

"Y-Yes host?" with stuttered voice, Fluffy answered her host.

"I want to learn martial arts!"

Not expecting this kind of answers, Fluffy was in daze, she tried to process what her host said. But when Elis repeated back what she said, finally Fluffy snapped out from her daze.

"Yes host!" Fluffy answered strongly.

Just like before a new door opened and Elis entered it.

It took 1,000 years for Elis to learn everything about martial arts. She learned from judo to karate, she also learned using guns until swords and she didn't stop at all, not until she learned everything about martial arts and self-defense. Once Elis went out from that special room, Fluffy had been waiting for her.

"Host are you ready?" Fluffy asked.

"Yes!"

With that answers Elis silhouette disappeared from the system void space, never realize that another book had been added into the small bookcase near the window.

-**-

Hello lovelies, please don't be confuse, this is the new begining of the third arc and as all of you can see this chapter was indeed the beginning of the Aaron Kane arc, but since this part of the chapter is important so I have to post it, please just pretend that Aaron kane Arc was another story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks for reading muaahh 😘😘