ARC 3.08 : Marcus Colton

It was peaceful for the last month, nothing major had happens, Elis had stay in the new house bringing the little bun together with her, Elis enjoyed the peaceful life with her son, but of course sometimes her parents will come and visit her. Oddly enough Caleb and Lavinia will sometimes popped in front of Elis and Elis could only ignore the two of them.

As for acting, well somehow Director Shen already take all the scene that she was involved in so her schedule were pretty much free already, but since this new place is near with the movie set and near with her office so she didn't think about moving anymore, and because she already have some free time she take that time to play around with her son in the playground and met a lot of elderly peoples in the neighborhood.

At first Elis was in doubt about this but when she finally learn about this little neighborhood, she somehow felt guilty, this place was actually a place where all the young kids already grown up and move towards another place leaving the old people in here, of course some of them move together with their children but some of the elder decide to stay, so this place was a bit quiet and Elis love this the most as it was far away from drama and schemes.

The elders also already know her and her son and sometimes the elder will go and chat with them when they meet them in the playground, Elis love how the elder people interact with each other and mostly when she find out that the elder will gather once a week and talk about a lot of things, of course Elis also decide to be with them and have a chat with them, she learn a lot from their experience and this had made the way of her thoughts much bigger than before.

Today is the day where the elder people gather and Elis had accompany them, the elders love how Elis interact with them and they were also fond with Elis and her son.

"Oh, where is little Luke?" Asked one of the elder, Elis smile at her, she sipped her drink a little as it alcohol content is much higher than normal.

"Well, my parents miss him so they took him to sleepover at their place." Replied Elis, she took some of the meat in front of her and the elder nodded a little.

"Well, seems like you be single tonight, so enjoy young mama, drink this, I made it twenty years ago and I just opened it today!" another elder spoke as he pushed a jug full of drink in front of Elis.

"You stupid old man, she still need to go work tomorrow!" another elder refute him, and the others laugh at him. Elis also laughed when she saw this; suddenly Fluffy who was sleeping all day long this one month wake up and Elis could see she was jumping around.

"Host! The second male lead is here, hurry up! Hurry up!"

"What?! Is it today?"

"Yes, now hurry!"

Elis gulped the drink in front of her, and stood up, she smile towards all the elders and pretended that she was in a hurry, well she was indeed in hurry so she bowed a little.

"Grandpas, grandmas, now that work is mention I forgot that I still need to submit an important paper tomorrow and I still haven't finished it! Looks like I need to go, I see you all on the next gathering." Elis spoke hurriedly, and the elder people laughed at her, before they shooed her out.

"Host! 10 minutes before the female lead meets him!"

"Shit!" Elis cursed while she runs towards the meeting place.

"Fluffy, show me the map, I'm going to use shortcut!"

Fluffy immediately opened the system map, even though Elis could do it but she was running so she didn't have the time to check it by herself.

"Host, just run straight, and turn to the left, a wall will be a head of you but I think you could climb it up!" Fluffy gave the information and Elis followed after,