ARC 2.06 : Seth Vero

Hello Lovelies, still have a little fever but when I saw all the well wishes, I don't have the heart to make all of you wait, so here is the next chapter, enjoy~

-**-

Two weeks had passed since the incident with Elis and Lilith, the student also already know the truth behind the incident and a lot of the students had come and visit Princess Clover just to console her, of course as the good princess, Elis just say that the incident was an accident and Lilith didn't mean to. The students who come and visit her agree with her but once they were outside they didn't agree with her at all, they know that Princess Clover had been good to everybody in the school but since Lilith came to school this incident happen so they were very angry with Lilith.

The students didn't beat or said something nasty to Lilith but they do something that would make people awkward and feel alone, they totally ignore Lilith and didn't even talk to her, even in the class they would stay far away from her leaving Lilith all alone, at first Lilith didn't notice this but on the third day she realize that one by one of her friend starts to stay away from her.

Of course being the female lead. Her halo as the main lead was strong and this had made her relationship between her and Derik become strong, she cry so much and complain to Derik that everybody was bullying her and nobody wants to talk to her and she blame all of this to Elis. Derik who heard all of this feel so angry that he went and confronted with Elis who was now eating with Seth in Elis's courtyard.

Seth and Elis looked up, and once they saw who it was, Seth frowned a little and continue eating his fiancé's home cooking, he totally ignored Derik as he indulged the food in front of him. As a good princess that was well known by the entire school, Elis smile at him and gesture to Lucy to bring another chair for Derik.

"I am sorry for not preparing anything for you Prince Derik, but please, do sit." Elis smile at him as she pour a cup of tea for Derik and slowly place the drink in front of Derik.

Derik scoffed a little as he took a seat and didn't even bother to say sorry for ruining their lunch, instead he pushed the cup away from him and directly shoot a glare towards Elis.

"You can drop your act now, you don't need to show me this despicable act towards me. I know that you are not that kind-hearted girl or well-mannered girl, what I saw is only a vicious and schemer girl."

Once this was said by Derik, Seth stop from eating and looked at him grimly, he dabbed a few times on his lips and smile. When Seth's personal assistant saw his prince's smile, his skin tingle and his back was full with cold sweat. That was the devil's smile and he swear the people who was bestowed with this kind of smile would have his bitter end. Secretly he start praying for Derik and looked at him with pity.

All of this didn't skip from Elis's eyes, but of course being a good-nice princess she show her hurting look, she try to smile yet what other's see is a sad kind of smile, this makes Seth even madder than before, it was fine if he's the one who tease and bully his princess but he will not be fine when others make fun of her princess and this including scolding her and saying bad things about her.

"Prince Derik is sure very kind for he can uttered this words towards my fiancé. May I know what did she do to make you said these kind of things?" Seth raised his head and looked straight to Derik. Seth is a crown prince from the Earth Kingdom and since little he already held some charm as well his own mannerism, since he will become the next king, he already possessed a kind of aura that could suppress other people so when he looked at Derik he already suppress him with his aura.