ARC 2.10 : Seth Vero

"My daughter!" Queen Rebecca were flustered when she saw her daughter who was now very beautiful and slim? She almost couldn't recognize her own daughter but when she saw her eyes and her hair, that's when she was convince that she was indeed her daughter. Queen Rebecca scrutinizing her daughter from top to bottom and again from bottom to top, she was indeed speechless when she saw her daughter look so beautiful.

"My Clover?" King Louie asked as he to keep scanning his daughter, soon his eyes went teary and he broke and cried.

"What happen to you? Did you dislike the food from the school? Should father smack the headmaster?" King Louie keep talking while looking at his daughter, of course Queen Rebecca didn't say anything but on her face, a look of happiness could be seen on her face.

King Rae and Queen Carlene from the Earth Kingdom could only sighed when they saw their friend didn't change since 16 years ago after the birth of their daughter, they looked at each other and sighed, when did the mightiest and the aloof men went to?

"You look lovely Clover." Queen Carlene smile at Elis after she try to control herself not to laugh at their friend, Elis smile at them and curtsy towards this soon mother and father in law.

"Greetings to Kin..."

"No... No need, you don't need to bend that knee... Daughter you already fragile enough what would happen if you broke your knee!!!" King Louie was very flustered when he saw his daughter bend her knees, soon his head was knock by Queen Rebecca.

"You idiot! Do you think my daughter is so weak?" Queen Rebecca refute him.

King Rae and Queen Carlene couldn't help anymore as their burst with laughter, Elis also smile at her parents, the two of them look so strict towards other people but when it comes towards their daughter, they become weak and fragile. Elis couldn't help blame the original body for making this sweet two individual vanish from this world.

"Father, mother..." Elis call them weakly but still their ears could heard her. They immediately hug their daughter and sighed. This is their precious daughter. The daughter that they pray so much to have.

"My friend, I start to wonder, where the mightiest fighter went to, *sighed* I kind of miss that guy." King Rae tease his friend. King Louie snort a little, he thump his chest twice and smile proudly.

"He didn't go anywhere buddy, he still here." King Louie said proudly and Queen Rebecca rolled her eyes. She took Queen Carlene's hand as well Elis and leave the two idiots at back.

"Now, tell mothers, what did you do this past few months?" Queen Rebecca asked. Elis laugh a little and soon she tells the two woman in front of her, they interrogate her and asked her how could she get so slim and she answered them truthfully, they also asked about her relationship with Seth.

They still couldn't believe what they see when suddenly Seth hold her hand and smile lovingly towards Elis, but one thing for sure their son and daughter fall in love with each other. So that is why they immediately snatch Elis away from the crowd and asked her.

Suddenly the door was knocked and they asked their personal maid to open the door, when the door was open they could see Seth looking a bit red, Elis who saw this smile at him.

Seth clear his throat and looked at this three woman.

"Could I snatch my fiancé back, Queen Rebecca and Royal mother?" Seth smile at them. The two mother smile at this young man and nod, Elis giggle a little and curtsy at the two Queens.

"This daughter have to get back, please send my regards to the Kings, mother, Queen Carlene." Elis said and she walked out when she saw the mischievous glint on the two woman's eyes even so her lips too went upwards.