ARC 2.03 : Seth Vero

Yeah~ we reach the goal target for extra chapter with 290 Stars! So Enjoy!!

Shout out to HikariAiZItsuka for giving me a nice hug yesterday
(´∀`)♡

-**-

From Water Kingdom to the Kingdom school, it took two days to travel by carriage, but since this is the Princess from the Water Kingdom we are talking about, the travel would take 4 days to complete as the soldier and the maid who escorting the plump princess was afraid that their princess would be harm by the hard road and this time was also no different.

Elis who was now seated inside the carriage with her personal maid was a bit daze when she learned about Clover's character, Clover is almost the same with the female lead's character as she was kind, lovable, hardworking and a bit of naïve yet nobody knew why the sudden change in her character once she saw Seth helping the female lead out. Clover was indeed in love with Seth but after knowing that their marriage is only a political marriage she hold herself up and study about everything thus makes her in stress and the only way for her to relieve this is by eating sweets. She loves to eat everything that was sweet, from brownies to cake, from cake to candies, just name it all and she will eat it.

Because of this habit, Clover's weight soon rise up and ended up with a round body, yet oddly enough Seth's father and mother still loves her, perhaps this is the charm of the second female lead.

"Princess, we will take a rest here." A soldier's voice could be heard from outside, Elis who was in daze looked at Lucy who was holding candies in her hand, Elis is not a sweet tooth, so she didn't care much about the candies but because she didn't want to OOC so soon, she still reach the candy and smile at Lucy.

"Okay." Elis answered while munching the sweet candy. Lucy first come down and she helped Elis to walked out from the carriage, Seth who was in front and had been escorting Clover since 2 years ago could only sighed feeling a bit irritated that they only walked for half a day.

"Princess, please stay here, we will prepare food for everyone." Lucy said as she smile towards Elis yet before she go, she still manage to make Elis to sit comfortable enough. Seth who saw this could only shook his head feeling helpless that this plump girl would be his future Queen.

Seth walked towards Elis, he gave her a cup of water and Elis took it with a smile. Clover's character towards Seth is very lovable, as she never try to put pressure on Seth to loves her, she was rather patient to wait for him to love her but pity though that Clover never manage to have his love.

"Thank you." Elis smile at Seth and once Seth saw her smile, he was stuck in front of her, there was 'that' again, his heart keep beating fast again and it seems excited more than before. To tell the truth even Elis was surprise to feel her heart suddenly beat more than normal, but this kind of beat Elis knew the person in front of her was none other than her husband, Elis really want to hug him but since she will OOC, she calm herself before looking at her husband's face.

In this world, her husband face still look handsome, but it is not the same face she had met in the Tutorial World, oddly enough she didn't care much about it, perhaps her soul manage to recognized his soul thus makes her easy to accept him even though he have different appearance. Elis's eyes went soft without even she realize it.

"Your Highness, please sit, you've been standing there for over a minute..." Elis looked at him, and somehow her smile fade away as she continue "...unless you were embarrassed to sit with me." Elis voice keep getting low and low, she looked so pitiful but only Fluffy knows how much Elis been cursing this entire time.