ARC 4.03 : Damien Silvius

Main Mission

Prevent Damien from becoming a warrior – 50,000 Points

Mini Missions

(Requested by the original body)

1. Make friends with Tatianna - 15,000 Points

2. Amend the family's relationships - 35,000 Points

3. Pass the school examination with flying colours – 35,000 Points

4. Travel all around the kingdoms – 45,000 Points

5. Live a happy life – 30,000 Points

This hologram had appeared when Elis woke up the next morning, taking note each of the missions she nodded a few times and took down the hologram in front of her. She needs to prepare a lot of things before she could achieve all of this missions and since she is the daughter of Baron and penniless, she needs to do something so she could reach the female lead and make herself rich.

Right now she is 10 years old, she has five more years before the original story starts and five years is not so long and it is not so short either, many things could happen in those five years so she needs to make short and long terms plans.

"Fluffy!" Elis called by telepathy.

"Here!" Fluffy answered.

"Make two reminders for me. Short and long term plans." Elis said and Fluffy immediately do as her host's wish. Since this world has no advanced technology, Elis could only rely on her system. She also had some important event that had to happen in the original's body and also made a reminder for her so she could counterattack the events from happening to her.

When everything had sorted out, Elis finally, sighed with relief, for now, if she follows everything in her plans, then everything would be just fine.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted when the door of her room was open abruptly, she immediately looked towards her door and notice a woman around her twenties were looking at her, her eyes were brimming with tears and when the woman saw her she could see relieved on her eyes.

Athena Willow. Daughter of a merchant, a very wealthy family that had come from the Winter Kingdom, she had fallen in love with a young Baron from the Autumn Kingdom and after a year of relationship both of them got married and bestowed with a daughter and a son, but when the lands of the young Baron suffered and stop from producing any products their income start to decrease and slowly their money become sacred, yet she still try her hardest to support her family meanwhile the Baron gave up.

That was the simple story of the woman in front of Elis, the mother of her and Noah. If she was fed properly, this mother would still look dashing and beautiful. Besides she was a half breed from Human and Elves, so her ageing is slower than human. Elis had inherited her mother's feature. Even though she was still a kid, she's already a beautiful young lady. Of course, everything was concealed, with her outdated clothes, with her shabby hairstyles and her skin look tanner than any children she looks just like a commoner.

"How are you?" Athena asked. She walked slowly towards her daughter and her son while sitting beside Noah. Noah was still asleep so when she asked, she was whispering.

"I'm okay," Elis answered her mother while slowly getting up. Athena sighed once again. She wants to cry again but Elis walked towards her and hugged her mother.