ARC 1.3 : Onnell Maxwell

Next morning, the Knights house were empty and there was nobody talking or gossiping as all the workers already been kick out from the house. In the dining room, a young girl with an oval face and pouty lips were talking while sipping her soup slowly with a young boy beside her. She looks lovely with her loose-dress but still can make people guess how attractive her body was and this young girl is indeed Elis. She changed the way she wears her clothes and she also changed her hairstyle.

In this world, she was 19 years old and she is in the college of one of the famous school for the rich people, the original body had taken business study as the original body thought that this course was something that she needs to take. Well, Elis didn't care much when she knows about this, she was a business student back in her old world so this is nothing for her.

"Young Miss, I will send you and young master to school." Housekeeper Lu suddenly talked as he looked at their young miss who was now tying Roland's shoe.

"Okay, after you send us please open a job vacancy for our house and this time makes sure to pick a good maid," Elis ordered.

"Yes, Miss," Housekeeper spoke as he opened the door for Elis and Roland.

↠∻↞

Once Elis stepped out from the car, the student who was entering the college gate were all looking at her and was in shock. What they see is a beauty who looks like a celestial being, her white pale skin looks so smooth and her oval-shaped face with her doe eyes and pouty red lips were so attractive to their eyes. Some were even questioning whether she was a new student or not.

Elis who see all of this didn't even bother as she walked straight to the administrative office, her purpose today is to change her college and go to the one where the female lead and second male lead go to. She is itching to finish this mission so she could back to her own world.

Arriving at the administrative office she immediately settled her things down, even though the admin were in shock when seeing her face, they still dumbfounded when they see her name. This is the top student who was rumored as ugly and nerd? Then what are they then?

The admin immediately runs to the dean's office, because this is the top student in their school, so they must ask him first. Once the dean was notified he immediately met Elis and he too was dumbfounded when he saw her face.

"Elis... this..." The dean looked at the form in front of him and looked at Elis once again. There was a long pause in his voice but soon he was cut by Elis.

"Uncle, just approve of my transfer. I'll cook something tasty for you tonight, beside your niece and nephew miss you." Elis smiled at the dean who she found out that this is her maternal uncle name, Lucian.

Lucian looked at Elis who was now had change her style from clothing to hair, he also notice that she wore minimal makeup and boy she look just like his sister. Lucian's eyes turned soft, he raised his hand and patted Elis's head. Elis was a bit shocked with this sudden movement she tries to dodge his hand but Lucian moves his hand before she could even dodge it.

"Where do you want to transfer to?" Lucian asked.

"South University." Lucian frowned for a moment, he looked at Elis once again and sigh.

"Why do you want to go there? That place is in sixth place among all the school around here and all the student who attend there is some spoiled and good-for-nothing kids. They could bully you!" Lucian replied totally disagree with the choice of his niece.

"It's near Roland's school." Simple answer but manage to make Lucian close his mouth, he massaged his temple as he looked the form in his hand. Finally after 10 minutes and still didn't receive any words from Elis, he stamped his seal on the form and gave it to Elis. Elis smile at Lucian and gave him a peck of a kiss on his cheek.