ARC 3.26 : Marcus Colton

"No!!! You couldn't do this to me Caleb, you promise to stay with me and you promise that you're going to marry me!" Lavinia cried hard when suddenly Caleb told her that he wanted to break up. She who already fallen deeper with Caleb couldn't let him go anymore, she hold Caleb's hand as her tears falls down.

Caleb who saw how broken Lavinia was could only sighed; he hugs her and patted her back. He really does love her, but he is not in a better situation also, his parents are threatening him and his company is in dire situation since his father start to blend in, but he also couldn't let Lavinia go, he loves her, but at the same times his heart is on Elis, he really couldn't place his heart to any of these girls, but since Elis had borne him a son he was determine to get back with Elis, but now seeing Lavinia so broken like this, he really do not know what to do.

But then, a wicked thought passed by and somehow Caleb assumed that this plan could be done, so without any hesitation, Caleb looked at Lavinia and said:

"Baby, listen, I have a plan. You know that my parents are threatening me and they want me to get marry with Elis, why don't we do this." Caleb said slowly while coaxing Lavinia.

He starts to tell his plans towards Lavinia which is, he will marry Elis and after one or two years he will try his hardest to get the child and some of Elis's fortunes before divorcing her. Meanwhile for Lavinia, she will have to work hard and raise her status so she could stand together with him, of course in those two years Lavinia have to be his mistress and of course in secret as this would disrupt his plan for getting the child.

Once Lavinia heard all of this, her eyebrow furrowed a lot, she could not believe that Caleb could think like this. Two years is a very long time, what if Caleb fallen in love with Elis once again, then what would happen to her?

"Caleb, you are gambling with our feelings, there are a lot of things that could happen in those two years, and now you asked me to wait for you?" Lavinia pushed Caleb away, she may have a shrewd personality, but she do understand that every woman doesn't like to share their man, and now Caleb proposing an idea that could make both of them suffer.

"Baby, I am trying to mend things up, beside, even though we got marry, my parents won't agree, and now things like this already happen, I don't have much choice but to marry her. I promise in those two years I'll be there with you in ups and down, adding to that I'll help you to raise up in the entertainment industry and win the Best Actress Award." Caleb pulled Lavinia again and hugged her back.

Lavinia was still in a bitter taste, but since the break-up things are not mention again, she finally sighed with relieve. Fine if Caleb would help her in her carrier then she will wait for him, beside two years may look longer but when her days is full with works, two years would look shorter.

Thus, the two peoples makes some arrangement and so on for the two years and lastly they ended up in bed, exhausted with their love sessions, not realizing two pair of eyes and ears had been listening and watching everything they do.

"What do you think they will do when they've known that I'll be marrying someone else?" Elis asked Fluffy while closing the hologram when Caleb and Lavinia started to throw their clothes off.

"Hmm, probably they'll be going with the same route, but this time a little bit harder than the original story." Fluffy answered. Elis nodded a few times; she took Fluffy from the bed and places her on her lap, caressing her fluffy fur.

"Well, this world seems kind of boring, I expect that the female lead would throw some hard things on me, but somehow the female lead in this world is pathetic, I kind of miss Lilith, in Seth's world." Elis said slowly. Fluffy eyes turn big when she heard this.