ARC 4.11 : Damien Silvius

"The human race is getting outrageous My Lord; the Dwarf Village in South has been burned down. None had survived!" One of the Dwarf Head said, looking desperate. The other two Head also sighing when they thought about what will happen to their race these recent years.

"It's the Nobel Family who is doing this; I couldn't even understand why they would hate our race so much." the Skinny Old Dwarf said slowly as he leaned towards his chair, a look of emptiness could be seen on his eyes.

"The Elves aren't doing anything to help us even though we have begged their King to help us. I hope they will be stab in the back when our turns end." The Bald Dwarf spoke as he leashed his anger down but his eyes looked so dull like it was already the end for them.

Duke Silvius and a young man with an orange hair could only open their ears to their complaints, feeling hopeless just like them, but since the Dragon Race had open their arms to help them run from this evil things, they could feel a slight of hope in their future.

"Are we going to sit just like this My Lord, my family-in-law had died in the South Village, my wife is already looked dead for she had cried for so many days, the other Dwarfs is still mourning for their lost one from the incident two months ago and now this..." The Skinny Dwarf said slowly, he looked at the two people in front of them, wanting some answers from them but either one of them could give them answers.

"The Dragon Race will help us, my dragon said that the elder Dragon would open the Forbidden Road for us to enter their land, but it will only open five months from now. Please bear with it for at least five more months." The orange hair said, giving some motivation or some hope to the three heads in front of him.

If only Elis were here, she would recognize the young man for he is the same person who barged into her room last time.

"We could only give our numerous thanks to the Dragon Race for their willingness to help us." The Bald Dwarf sighed a little, a bit of hope could be seen behind his eyes.

"Then we might better leave first My Lord, I am getting worried for my wife at home." The Skinny Dwarf stood up and bowed towards Duke Silvius and the young man followed by the other two. Once the three of them left, Duke Silvius gave out his heavy breath; his face was full of worry.

"Settle your things these few months, we should leave this place once the Forbidden Road is open." Duke Silvius stood up and patted the young man's back and slowly walked away from the meeting room.

The young man could only nod his head before he also sighed and looked towards the ceiling. He looked towards his hand and makes a fist, feeling some determination in his mind but suddenly his face scrunches up when he could feel his wound hurting him; this suddenly makes him remember the Elf girl who had saved him that night.

He still could remember the pain behind her black eyes when he suddenly raised his voice towards her. He chuckled a little; he dismissed the bitter taste from his mouth when he could feel some discomfort inside his heart when he remembered that particular night.

Slowly he stood up and walked towards the door and somehow his orange hair turned black and his orange eyes turned green. If someone sees him right now, everybody would know him as Damien Silvius, the next heir of the Silvius line.

-**-

"Host I am back!" Fluffy suddenly appeared in front of Elis who is now looking at some odd books, Elis was so into it that she totally ignored Fluffy's existent.

"HOST I AM BACK!" Fluffy shout while jumping up and down in front of her host, this snapped Elis from her reading, she looked up and saw the fluffy white fur in front of her, a little smile could be seen on her face.