ARC 3.22 : Marcus Colton

The next day, the country was bomb with the entertainment news and a lot of people who had bashed and insulted the daughter of the Rosario felt embarrassed and some even posted their thoughts and express their apologies to her but what come next was another bomb when the heir of the Rosario announce to the world that she had a son when she was only an 18 years old, some people gave her sympathy and some even critics her that she was an irresponsible child, a wild child and some even claim that she sold her own body to the higher up to get a good standing in the society.

When Elis's employee heard and read all of these comments all of them were angered and somehow all the employee starts to defend their pretty boss.

What climbing the stair? What sold her body? What irresponsible? Their boss is really a hardworking woman, she earned what she got from her own hard work, and she don't need to sell her body since she IS the Rosario's daughter and irresponsible? What a joke, she took care of her son and had care for him since she was 18 meanwhile the others is still asking for their mommies to take care of them.

Lots of them start to tell how good their boss and how their boss treat them and slowly the keyboard warrior from Elis's employee immerged, they protect their boss from every corner and every time they saw some hateful comments they start to give some pretty face slap towards the commenter, it's pretty amusing to see their action and comments still the employee seems very good on defending of their pretty boss.

Meanwhile at the Rosario's manor, Elis - the pretty boss and very oblivious to what happen inside the internet world is still cuddling with her son in the big garden as the Rosario's family is having some breakfast and Papa Rosario is still smiling since last night.

"Did you saw their faces when they saw how well our daughter's act?" Papa Rosario asked while munching his bacon, Mama Rosario could only shook her head.

"Oh, stop it Papa, you've been talking about it since last night." Elis spoke while kissing her little bun cheeks.

"Hah! So what about it? Is it wrong for a father to be proud about his child? Humph!" Papa Rosario looked away and not long after that they laughed when they saw how Papa Rosario's face turns red.

"Now-now dear, just finish your breakfast first before your breakfast turns red-I mean cold." Mama Rosario teased her husband and again Papa Rosario turns red and once again they laughed when this duo starts to bicker with each other.

Elis who saw all of this, feel thankful that she manage to see and manage to feel this warmth. She smile and slowly her eyes went towards her son, she looked at him with love and slowly patted his head. The little bun looked at his mommy and smile handsomely.

"Mama." The little bun called out.

"Hmm?" Elis raised her eyebrows.

"I love you!" The little bun said while throwing himself on his mommy's bosom. Elis laughed again when she saw how her son reacted. Still she hugged him and close her eyes.

"I love you too." She answer and finally the Rosario finish their breakfast and soon left the garden and went towards the living room.

"Mr. Rosario!" suddenly a voice coming from the main door and all of them looked at him.

"We... I... Err..."

"Just speak up Carlos." Papa Rosario could only sighed when he saw this young assistant stuttering in front of them.

"Err... Mr. Colton just called and informed that he accept the proposal and will send 55 Million to help us on the Care Project!"

"What?!" Papa Rosario jump from his seat and look straight towards his assistant.