ARC 4.07 : Damien Silvius

"Fluffy..." Elis called.

Fluffy who is inside the system void space hummed a little as an answer, she, right now is playing some game on the computer because there is nothing to do while her host and the family is on the road.

"Why Athena left?" Elis asked.

Fluffy rolled her eyes. She starts to question herself if her host had become stupid or not, well since she was a good system and since she is a magnificent A.I, she should help her host. So, Fluffy closed her game and immediately went through to Athena's life in the Character's History.

"Based from the character's history, Athena left because she was poisoned and need a cure, the information also stated that she wants to bring the kids along with her but the bastard father told her that he will take good care of their children." Fluffy read out the character's history out loud for Elis to hear her.

"Poisoned?" Elis raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, it says here that, Athena was poisoned by some kind of poison that will make her mana gone and finally will take her life, it's a very bad poison I tell you," Fluffy answered while scrolling the information about Athena's life.

"It must be the stepmother who poisoned her," Elis said as she tries to find a comfortable position inside the moving carriage. By now, everybody has fallen asleep except Zalek who is being the coachmen.

"Let me check," Fluffy said as she finds more information inside the character's history. "Found it! It was Myra who poisoned Athena. That woman is seriously a psycho; she gave Athena the poison and abused the kids until the kids grow up with trauma. *Sighed* I really pity the kids." Fluffy said as she closed the information and yawned a little.

"Couldn't blame the kids though but I still want to say that the original body is stupid for following her emotion thus leading her to her own death. Anyway, at least we know that Athena never abandoned her children, the only thing I want to know, why didn't she return?"

"She never found the cure," Fluffy replied slowly.

Elis went silent; she opened her eyes and looked at Athena who was sleeping beside Noah. She sighed a little before she went near the window and pushed the curtain slightly. It was dark and some stars could be seen.

She felt pity towards Athena but she does realize that Athena is a woman, she was only following her emotion and Elis know that sometimes emotions are stronger than rationality.

Well, since she was transmigrated as her daughter, she will keep this family safe and sound. With that in mind, Elis closed the curtains and looked towards Athena and Noah, she smiles when she saw their faces. Slowly picking up the fallen blanket, she covers both of them before she too slowly falls asleep.

Meanwhile, at the Capital Town, a magnificent red carriage slowly stops in front of a church, two people were seen getting out from the carriage and immediately went inside the church.

The young lady was smiling from ear to ear and as for the man, he wiped his sweat and immediately smiled to one of the sisters.

"Is Father still inside the praying room?" the man asked. The sister nods her head and points to one of the room.

"Darling, let's go, I want tonight to be our wedding day!" Myra said as she pulled Thane towards the praying room. Thane could only give a wry smile before both of them entered the room.

Once they were inside the room, a young man around twenties could be seen seated on a chair while praying, he wore a white robe and his face looks clean and his hair was trim nicely. Even though the man looks at his twenties, actually he was already on his seventies.