ARC 2.13 : Seth Vero

“My name is Rita and this is my husband, Liam.” Rita introduce herself and her husband to Elis and Elis could only nod as she scrutinised both of them, she try her hardest to remember where did she saw this two people. Their face looked so familiar but she couldn’t tell who. Feeling depressed over it, she must brushed it off as she smiled towards these two people who still at their twenties.

“Nice to make both of you an acquaintance.” Elis spoke. Rita smile at her as she pour her a cup of tea. She push the cup towards Elis and her eyes looked at Elis. Every inch of Elis's face didn’t skipped from her lovely eyes. Realizing that his wife was looking at the young maiden in front of them, Liam took her wife's hand and hold it tight.

“Aren’t you afraid of the forest when you come in here?” Liam suddenly asked. His blue eyes looked straight to Elis and Elis smile at him.

“No, like I said before, I follow my heart and ended up here. Actually the animal's cried did make me scared a bit but somehow I manage to walked ‘till I arrived here safely. To be honest I didn’t expect to see a lovely house in the middle of this forest.” Elis told half the truth and half of lies, she was not that stupid to tell this two people that she did intend to find out what was in the map she saw earlier.

Liam didn’t say anything anymore but his eyes went to his wife. Rita smile at Elis and finally she said something that makes Elis a bit scared.

“You know, I really hate people who lied to me but I make you an exemption as you resemblance my daughter so much.” Rita said and slowly lifted her cup and sipped the hot tea slowly. Liam didn’t uttered any sound, totally giving his wife a privilege to interrogate the young girl in front of them.

“I give you another chance to speak the truth.” Rita place the cup and looked at Elis once again. Elis sighed a little and finally she smile but this time she didn’t show any of Princess attitude but she show her true self.

“Looks like my lies could be seen, then I'd be honest, today a girl entered this forest and only come out after a few hours, I place a tracker on her body but I lost her when she entered this forest, I used my magic on her to know what she was doing in this forest but I couldn’t see anything at all. That’s why I entered this forest, to find out what she was doing here but somehow I ended up here. I’m not sure if you two had met her b...”

“We did.” Rita didn’t wait any explanation any more as she directly answer her unfinished question. Elis raised her eyebrow and not a few times, she sipped her tea and finally looked at Rita seriously.

“What did you do to her?” Elis asked.

“We give what she wants.” This time it was Liam who answered the question. Elis nod a few times as she already know what it was. She sighed a little. She know that the story plot will not stray away from the original story so she afraid that what Lilith had is something that will use against her on the Battle of Cry that will held two days from now. Looks like she had to prepare something to give Lilith some face.

“Thank you.” Elis said and stood up, she bow a little and walked away but somehow her feet cannot be move and she know this had to do something with the two people behind her, looks like she cannot escape so easily but to tell the truth she was expecting this, her mission is still incomplete, even though it was so cheap she still don’t want to throw it just like that.

Sighing, she looked behind her and saw the two of them sitting so relax while cuddling with each other and seeing them like that, she couldn’t help but thinking about Seth. She miss him already.