ARC 3.25 : Marcus Colton

Hello lovelies, as promise. Another chapter for you 😘😘

-**-

Three days had passed since the bad rumors appeared about Elis, and unexpectedly Lavinia start to raise up and people start to give her praise and compliment about how she work harder and not like someone who use her body to climb up.

Once Elis read all of this, she couldn't hide the smirk on her face. Looks like having a second male lead to do the job is really amazing, adding that the man was in political area, he could stir up the people as he wish, well Elis didn't bother about it that much, she hasn't done anything to ruin Lavinia so she believed that she is still inside a safe zone as she believe Chen Yu Lin isn't someone that use his d*ick to think.

But somehow seeing how bad her reputation now and how amazing Lavinia's praises in the internet, Elis still could feel some bad taste in her mouth. Oh well, tomorrow she have some news to give towards this people so, she rather took some rest today and wait for tomorrow.

Fast forward, finally the day had come, somehow the internet, the magazine and as well the newspaper was suddenly full with news about the daughter from the Rosario's family.

Face Slap: Miss Rosario went into training for three whole months for acting!

The truth behind the climbing stairs!

Miss Rosario behind the scene.

Rosario: The hidden gem.

"Nice headlines." Elis commented after she looked all the headlines thrown on the magazines and the newspapers, almost everything of the reports and details about her were display for everyone to see, she looked one by one of the newspaper and smile when she saw the things she gave towards her assistant were used fully by him.

"I think you would be good being a manager for the PR department." Elis commented again when she finished reading one of the magazines which had written so nicely and even some picture were display as an evidences.

The USB drive that she had gave towards her assistant is a complication of all of her training in acting including all of her hard working in the company, she even manage to record all the things that she have done behind the scene of 'Loving You' and manage to capture how she interact with all the crew.

Of course her assistant is not a useless people, he knows some people in the media's company so he manage to give this to them, and now seeing all of the headlines and showing all her hard work she manage to lift a little bit of her reputation.

Now, entering the social media, a lot of people start to apologizes and express how their thoughts about her, yet some still say that she is not good for the entertainment industry for she have a child out from a wedlock, this things again. Well she doesn't care about that, she already confessed everything so why would she be afraid of, some of the actress have their children out from of wedlock and nobody's talking about it, so why would she be care about this?

So she ignore everything and again announce that she will begin a new movie and the movie will be directed by Director Shen again. Of course once this was exposed to the people out there, a lot of them felt so excited, for every movie that was directed by Director Shen would be famous and would become the bestselling movie.

Since 'Loving You' was premiere days ago, two days from now would be opened for everybody to see, that's when people would know whether the movie was worth it or not.

Elis who is now looking rather peaceful smile when she looked at her son who was now looking everything on the table, the little bun read all the magazine and the newspapers and soon after that he looked towards her mommy who was now sipping her drink.