ARC 4.10 : Damien Silvius

Elis walked back and forward as she tried to think what just happen moment ago, now that she is calm, she could think using her brain once again.

That man was seriously her husband and not the second male lead. Based from the story of this world, Damien have green eyes with black hair, a strong built and possess a fire magic, but the man before has nothing to do with any of Damien's characteristic. That man has the same feature from Marcus. Does this mean she needs to find that man to confirm her guess?

Elis sighed a little, she opened her system menu and reread the world story once again and reread the characters introduction once again but none could be found about that man. For the first time, Elis misses her stupid and annoying system.

Elis massages her nose bridge before she closed her eyes. She couldn't help but think everything that man had say. Dwarf? That man was taller than her, what dwarf? Does this mean the Dwarf race actually only a race name?

With this little information Elis scroll into the system menu once again just to find this little info and as expected nothing could be found. The only thing that was mention about the races is how the Dwarf race prefers isolation and doing their own thing and it is also true that every races in this world is in harmony but there is still some of the races did not like others as they think that their races is still much better than others.

That probably could be explained since that man hated her so much. She was half human and a half elf, some of her body characteristic have her mother side so it's no wonder that man get angry at her once he saw her.

Closing the system menu, Elis sighed a little. Looks like she's not going to get marry in this lifetime. Once this thought passed through her brain Elis smirked a little. No marriage in deed.

-**-

Today was the first day of school, a lot of the student could be seen stepping inside the school territory, in front of the gate, two lions could be seen while watching all the old and new student passing through the gate, but oddly enough the two lions and watch the student and sometimes growl when they see some of the students but the two lions still didn't move, only stay in one places.

These two lions are the gate keeper, there probably look tame but don't underestimated these two lions because both of them is a 7th rank Beast and owned by the previous headmaster. These two lions are also known as the security of this one little school.

Elis who saw everything on her way could only smile when she saw the two beasts, this beast would become helpers for the male lead, unfortunately both of the beast died when it was poisoned by the previous Elis. Well, its' true that the beast look stronger but both of the beast is not young anymore, so basically their getting old and weak.

Of course, since she was not the original body, Elis would not do anything to the two beasts; instead she will try to befriend them, who know maybe these two beasts would help her.

Anyway, let's forget these two beasts for a while; they will come around if the author remembers them again. Focusing on Elis, after she entered the school ground, she was amazed to see the school buildings, seeing it so close makes her more excited than before. It looks just like a castle but some of the buildings is in the modern style, pretty weird but somehow looks kind of good together.

"New student?" A voice suddenly could be heard beside Elis. Elis immediately looked beside her and somehow couldn't believe that this world is making her life end so soon. What's with this female lead doing beside her?

Adjusting her face up, Elis smile a little and nodded. What else could she do?

"Me too! I'm Tatania Sokolov, you can call me Tia, would you like to be my friend?" Tatania asked with her sparkling eyes. Elis wants to punch herself but seeing the female lead so eager to become friend with her, looks like her missions is going to be ease.