ARC 2.01 : Seth Vero

Yeah~ We reach the goal target for extra chapter with 200 Stars!! So Enjoy!

Shout Out to CocoIsWatchingYou for giving me a nice name for the second Arc! Thank You So much!

-**-

Returning to the void system space, Elis's body becomes young and healthy once again, she throw her body towards her bed and smile foolishly when she remember all the things Onnell do for her without even realize there was a bookcase near the window and there was a single book inside the small bookcase, Fluffy who was now free to be with her host immediately jump and went to her beautiful host.

"Host, all your mission on the tutorial world were completed! Your total point is 21,000, the shop as well the learning technique has open for you to view." Fluffy jump up and down while looking at Elis, once this was heard Elis immediately sprung up and looked at Fluffy, she totally forgot about the points after living in that world for too long and also the shop, but this technique that Fluffy mention, does this means she could learn other technique?

"Technique?" Elis asked and Fluffy immediately explain.

"Host, this technique is a skill for you to learn to face the next world, I know that you are very good at hacking and have the knowledge about business but this skill could expand your horizon, but you could only learn 1 skill after you manage to finish your mission, so host, would you like to learn?"

After hearing this, Elis's eyes beamed with happiness as now she understood what was this about, of course she have read about this on the system novel, but she didn't expect that her system also provided her this, so without any hesitation Elis told Fluffy what she wants to learn.

"Cooking!"

Fluffy almost burst out from laughing, she laughed so much that her eyes couldn't be seen anymore, Elis puffed her cheek feeling dissatisfied with Fluffy, she wants to learn cooking because in Onnell's world, she had make her whole family sick when she cooked a single dish, since then it was Onnell who took over the kitchen while she was with the children, because Onnell was very good in cooking she never tried to learn cooking, but on the next world, she was not sure if her husband knows how to cook or not so that's why she wants to learn this skill.

After waiting for Fluffy to laugh at her, finally Fluffy opened a door and without waiting any further, Elis jumped inside and what greeted her was a kitchen, she was dumbfounded to see the kitchen as it was very big and all the things she need was inside this room yet she couldn't wait to start her learning, so with that she stay in the void system space for four hundred years learning every single thing about cooking.

Finally after learning all the skill she needs, she come out from the kitchen and smile at Fluffy who was sleeping on her bed, she sighed a little and walked towards the bed, for she hadn't have her rest for four hundred years.

Yet just when she wants to lay down, Fluffy opened her eyes and immediately jumped. She cannot wait for the next world to happen.

"Host, are you ready for the second world?" Fluffy asked, Elis smile she too feel excited but she felt a bit tired, yet when she saw how excited Fluffy was, she nod a little.

"Then I'll transport you to your next world!" Fluffy said and Elis world become dark.

-**-

Opening her eyes, she was greeted with an elegant and comfy bed, she almost wants to sleep back but Fluffy already sending her the story of this world, so she closed her eyes as she looked at the scene of this world.