ARC 4.13 : Damien Silvius

"So, do tell my Lady?" Damien looks towards Elis while sharpening his sword as his eyes never left his sword, he was serious. If people could feel the surrounding area, they could feel a killing aura from his body, of course, that is for other people, as for Elis who is bound and tied towards a metal chair, she just smiles and looks kind of relax, well she is relaxed, she didn't feel anything at all.

"Don't you think that this chair and my positions are attractive?" Elis asked while giving a naughty smile towards Damien, who is more interested in his sword than her. The few subordinates inside the room shivers a bit when they could feel the atmosphere around them getting heavier.

'Are you crazy, woman? Are you wishing some kind of a death wish?' taking a backward step, the subordinates feel like running away, but how could they left when their lord is smiling as they owe him something.

"You sure have guts," Damien replied slowly. He looked at his swords, fiddle it a bit before he continues his work he did not even bother with her remarks.

Elis's smile becomes more attractive, but her eyes held so much anger that she just wish to smash his head and dump him, soul pair? Rubbish! This shithead doesn't have any ounce of bravery! He touched her around when he caught her while doing some investigation, and everything was a misunderstanding.

Remembering the scene hours ago, she couldn't believe that this man believes that she was with the others who are trying to get rid of their race.

3 hours ago.

"Are you sure, those two went towards the Dark Ground?" Elis asked while preparing her dark cloth. Fluffy, who is munching his cookies, nodded a few times.

"Yes, I track them until they entered the Dark Ground."

"Nice looks like I need to prepare some coins, the doorkeeper isn't really friendly." Elis walked towards her cabinet, she opens the middle one and rummages a few things before she pulls out one small rock, and of course if some expert see it, they will try to snatch it away from Elis. That little rock could make a person's mana becomes big or sometimes a booster to advance in rank.

Fluffy who saw the small rock makes a gagging face before she disappears, Elis who saw her reaction could only laugh, who could ever think that this little rock is being hunted down around the world is something that comes out from the Dragon's stomach. Of course, only a few know about this and don't ever think that people who already have Dragon can have it, in 1000 dragons only 1 dragon will dump this small rock, she just lucky that her mother's Dragon could produce this rock.

Sighing, Elis places the small rock inside her pouch before she opens the window. She really doesn't like to jump out from the window, but having protective bodyguards and having a whining house is really giving her a headache. Elis patted the window a few times, and after that, she jumps down. She smiled a little when the house didn't make any sound, it means her magic work this time.

The dark skies and the dim light around her make her move more comfortable, and before people realize it, she was already gone from where she stood before as she has never been there before.

Dashing towards the underground market and making sure nobody was following her, Elis change her body and clothes to a small child, this skill she manages to learn after begging it nearly a month from Zalek. Cough! Elis blush a little when she remembers how she manages to gain this skill. Mother, your seductive skills are much better than mine!

"Young Lord." The doorkeeper spoke with his eyes close. Without any word, Elis placed the small rock and went through the door without any difficulty, but before she could take another step, the doorkeeper suddenly talk.