Chapter Thirty-three | You Sure?

---Third Person P.O.V---

"And how the hell is that the obvious choice?" Jason groaned in annoyance, banging his forehead against the cold, meta table.

"Language, Jay. But besides that, he does have a point. In what way is Katherine the obvious choice? Like sure she can use a bow, but look at Emina! She's an adorable swimming child in a teenager's body, and she's basically harmless! Not to mention, we could mold her into a good, functioning member of the world versus Talia's little toy soldier." Dick pointed out.

"She's the obvious choice, because she's the only one that we know is on our side."

---Katherine's P.o.V.---

I arrived at Mother's house, phasing in and out of control over my own body.

It's a weird feeling, it really is. Not being able to tell if the next step you're gonna take will be made by you.

Of course, as I knelt down in front of my parent she looked down at me in disgust.

"You are just embarrassing Vivienne. Do you know that? I raised you to be the best. I raised you to defeat everyone. But here you are, getting beaten by your own mind." She spat, kicking the side of my stomach with her heel.

"You were supposed to be strong."

Kick.

"You were supposed to be invincible."

Fall.

"You were supposed to be perfect."

Snap.

I crawled upwards, finding my balance on a nearby decorative table. My abuser turned her back to me, and I was able to see her torso inhale angered, shaky breaths. I heaved my lead-like body into a crouching position, looking at the person who held my life in their hands. And somehow, as I spot a glistening in the corner of the room, a bow made its way into mine.

Grab.

"I'm not perfect, Mother. I never said I was. But what I do know, is that I'll always be more capable,"

Aim.

"More kind,"

Release.

"And more perfect, then you will ever be."

Hit.

_______________

I'm baaaack. Did'ya miss me? Probably not. But anyway I'm sorry I haven't updated since......

August 21.

Wow I have not been doing great in scheduling have I?

I'll try to wrap this story up soon, just so I don't leave everyone on an eternal cliffhanger.

~Lz :3