one

A/N: Here is my new book!

Yes, I know the title is similar to 'The Alpha And The Omega' but I am the WORST at titles.

Anyways, this is my new meau + scomarson book however meau will not come until later, but I hope you all will still read this and let me know what you think so far.

ALSO, the book cover that I made sucks so if anyone wants to make me a fancy/cute cover that includes meau and scomarson then I will love you forever. I had a vision for the cover, but I cannot make book covers for the life of me lmao.

I do not think this will be very triggering but it is omegaverse so you never know.

****

"Kevin! Kevin, I need help!" Scott yells as he bursts into the house, a dying Omega in his arms.

Kevin rushes out into the hallway as soon as he hears the panic in Scott's voice. His eyes widen when he sees Scott all wet and muddy with the dying Omega in his arms. "Alpha, Sir... what happened?"

"I'll answer questions later. We need to help him. He's literally dying!"

"In the kitchen," Kevin runs into the kitchen and shoves everything off. "I'll clean that later, Sir. I-"

"I don't care-" Scott places the Omega on the table. "He's freezing. He's skinny. I know he hasn't eaten."

Kevin grabs the first-aid kit. "That's not good at all. Do you know how long he's been like this?" He asks, getting to work immediately to help save the Omega.

"I think only a few days at the latest. I don't know, Kevin. He only said a few words before he passed out. A few days without food or water isn't good for an Omega at all," Scott says, sighing. "You'll save him, won't you?" He looks over at Kevin nervously.

"I didn't spend four years of my life in medical school for nothing," Kevin retorts.

Scott throws his hands up before chuckling. He looks over and his eyes widen when he sees Mark standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Mark? Sweetheart," he walks over to him.

"Alpha, who is that?" Mark asks, staring at the Omega on the table with curious eyes.

"It's no one, babe. Where is Mason?" Scott asks, looking around for the other Omega.

"Sleeping. We wanted to wait for you to come home, Sir. He didn't make it," Mark smiles.

Scott chuckles. "You shouldn't have done that," he gently runs a hand through Mark's hair. "I'm busy, but... I promise I'll be up to bed in a little bit. I'm not going out again tonight. Get some sleep."

"Okay, Alpha-" He tries to hide his yawn, but fails.

Scott chuckles and kisses Mark's forehead, before shooing him off. "Go to bed! I mean it!" He warns, knowing that the Omega will somehow find a way to distract himself and forget all about sleep. He sighs, and then he turns around and walks back into the kitchen.

"They're very stubborn, those Omegas. It took me ages to get them just to go upstairs," Kevin says.

"They don't like when I leave the house for too long," Scott smiles, before looking at the Omega. "Oh, poor thing. What's your story?" He whispers as he examines the Omega.

****

Luckily, Kevin manages to save the Omega and gets his breathing back on track. They take him to the guest bedroom upstairs by Kevin's bedroom, in case anything happens and he wakes up. Kevin will immediately know what to do to help him or calm him down.