ten

"I just can't catch a break," Scott mumbles as he lays on his bed, Mark and Mason sitting beside him.

"You deserve a break, Alpha," Mark frowns, scooting closer to his Alpha. "Maybe a vacation?"

"As much as I would love a vacation right now, it's just not realistic. I have four Omegas to look after, and we all know something would go wrong no matter where we go," Scott says.

"I bet Kevin would be willing to look after Kirstie and Mitch. Maybe... us three could go somewhere?" Mason suggests hopefully. "Our three year anniversary is coming up after all.

Scott smiles as he looks over at the Omegas, and reaches over to rest his hand on Mark's leg. "I see. And, where would you like to go, my loves?"

Mark giggles. "Anywhere. I don't go where we go as long as we're with you," he says, kissing Scott. He squeaks when Scott grabs him and pulls him so that he's now lying on his back and Scott is on top of him. "Alpha! You scared me!" He looks up at Scott and blushes.

Scott grins. "I would want nothing more than to get away with you two for a weekend," he says, sighing. "Lately it seems I can't spend time without you without someone or something interrupting us."

Mark and Mason instantly look at each other. "We didn't think you noticed..."

"Of course I noticed," Scott looks over at Mason. "You think I like being away from you two so much? There's just other people that I need to take care of too. Mitch will be with us for awhile and finding Kirstie an Alpha has been nearly impossible. It's hard to trust anyone these days." He slides off of Mark.

"I know!" Mark sits up and looks over at Scott. "What about Alpha Beau? Or... Alpha Avi? They could help Kevin look after Kirstie and Mitch. They are Alphas you trust."

Scott looks over at Mark and raises his eyebrows. "I think you're onto something," he says, before swinging his legs over the bed and walking out of the bedroom.

Mark and Mason look at each other before following Scott.

"Kev?" Scott calls as he walks into the living room. He sees Kirstie and Mitch cuddling on the chair while Kevin is sitting on the couch. They're watching a random Disney movie. "Kevin, I need to talk to you."

Kevin blinks a few times as he looks over at Scott. "This late?"

"Yeah, sorry about that-" Scott walks over to Kevin and sits beside him. "I was talking to Mark and Mason, and I think it would be good if I went away with them for a couple of days."

"Well, that sounds fine... but, what about the rest of us?" Kevin asks, slightly concerned.

"I know, and I really wish that I could take everyone but... it's just not possible. Not right now, anyways. Our anniversary is coming up so it would be nice to get away with just the two of them," Scott explains, trying not to hurt anyone's feelings. "So, we thought that I can call Avi or Beau and have one of them come help you with the Omegas while I'm away. How does that sound? Thoughts?"

"That would be okay. I'm not feeling confident that I'd be able to look after both Kirstie and Mitch alone. So, maybe it would be better if I had extra help," Kevin nods. "Maybe Avi could bring Esther and Matt too. We have plenty of space for everyone. It would be like a giant sleepover!"

"That sounds great. But, judging by the disappointed look on Mitch's face... he'd rather have Beau over," Scott chuckles when he looks over at Mitch.

Mitch's cheeks turn bright red, and he quickly hides under the blanket, making Kirstie giggle.

"I'm sure Beau wouldn't mind coming over if you asked him," Kevin chuckles.

"Alpha, I think Mitch has a crush," Mark whispers, giggling.