Chapter 5

Oh Hayoung

It's been a well since the new that I was going to get married. Sooyeon found out and was excited. Mom told me that my parents and my fiancé parents are planning the wedding soon. Also my parents told me that I have to change my last name to Jeon so I can be their daughter.

I sigh on my desk. I look at myself in the mirror.

"For your parents" I said

There was a knock.

"Come in" I said

It was my mom.

"Honey"

"Yes mom"

"Tonight we'll have dinner with the Choi at 7. You'll also meet your fiancé"

"Okay mom"

Then my mom left.

"I'm about to meet my future husband"

I look at the clock.

5:58

Better start getting ready.

I grab my towel and walked into the bathroom to shower.

After showering I blow dry my hair. I tie my hair into a messy bun first then I'll do my makeup.

After finish my makeup I spray on some setting spray to set all my makeup in place

After finish my makeup I spray on some setting spray to set all my makeup in place. I walked to my close to find and outfit. I was fanning my face so that all the setting spray can set. I found this cute simple pink dress along with pink heels. I pair my outfit with a small arrow necklace.

After changing I curled my hair

After changing I curled my hair. I check the time. It was 6:37. I put on my lotion all over my arms and leg. I also put on my deodorant and also my perfume on my neck and outfit.

I grab my bag and put on my keys, my phone, my chapstick and my wallet inside my purse. I walked downstairs to see if my parents are ready.

I reach the last stair and looked around.