Chapter 17

Day of the wedding shoot

Jeon Hayoung POV

I woke up earlier so I can get ready for Seungcheol oppa. I changed into a cute outift and waited for Seungcheol oppa in my room.

Soon later the door bell rung

Soon later the door bell rung. I grab my bag and phone and walk downstairs. I opened the door and in front was Seungcheol oppa.

"Ready" he asked

"Yes" I said

I walked out the door and locked the door.

He walked next to me and open my side of the door for me.

"Thank you" I said

I got in and waited until oppa got into his side.

He started driving to the photoshoot location.

"Oppa do you know where it's head at" I asked

"No but mom said it was head outside so I'm pretty sure we are doing a outside wedding shot"

"Okay"

I took out my phone and went on my social media. While I was scrolling down my social media, I saw a lot of pictures of wedding dresses and wedding themes.

"It's like it read my mind" I said to myself with a chuckled.

As I was on my phone Seungcheol oppa kept looking at me with a smile.

Choi Seungcheol POV

I watch as Hayoung chuckled to herself. I smiled.

Few minutes later we arrive at the outside studio for the wedding shoot. We got out and walked in the studio.

"Hello did you make reservation" the front counter lady asked

"Yes I did" I reply

"What's your name"

"Choi Seungcheol"

"Choi....Seungcheol....Ah here. You're here for out wedding photoshoot am I correct?"

"Yes"

"Okay. Please go in and there'll be someone how will come and get you two ready" The lady said with her hand showing us the direction to go.

"Thank you" I said

I turned behind and held my hand out for Hayoung. She gladly accepted it and we both walk into the room.

Jeon Hayoung POV

I started to get nervous because of this wedding photoshoot. I started shaking my leg due to nervousness. I look around the studio and saw all the pretty photos that hang around the studio.

"You nervous" Seungcheol oppa asked

"Kind of" I said with a small chuckled.

He grab my hand and started to pat it.