[22]

Third Person P.O.V.
___

  Janson raised his hands, walking forward. Thomas moved forward with the gun in hand. "Open the door!"

  "You really don't want me to~" Janson answered. Minho kept swiping the card, red still flashing viciously.

  "I'm trying to save your lives. The maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last a day out in the Scorch," Janson kept moving forward. "If the elements don't kill you, the Cranks will."

  Thomas kept holding up the gun, halting his steps.

  "Thomas, you have to believe me. I only want what's best for you." Janson added.

  "Yeah? Let me guess. W.I.C.K.E.D is good?" Thomas asked, sarcasm clear,

  Janson shook his head a bit. "You're not getting through that door, Thomas."

  A second after he said that the plastic keypad started flashing a mint green. The door raised revealing Aris and Y/N.

  First Person P.O.V.
___

  "Hey guys," I said, a sigh tinting my voice. "Come on."

  "Come on!" Minho yelled, repeating my sentence. The entire group started running out to join Aris and I.

  "Come on! Let's go!" Newt shouted, sounding motherly. Thomas didn't listen like usual and shot at Janson and his group. He shot until he couldn't and tossed the gun at the ground, running out as the door closed.

  Thomas ran and slid underneath the door just before it shut on him. Minho helped him up and Aris took a nearby object to break the machine. Sparks flew from the keypad.

  Janson pounded on the door, his hands on the glass. Others ran ahead and down the hall. I looked at him, flicking him off and ran to join back with the others.

___

A/N: Holy cow! 1K views is like winning an Oscar.