2.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIM THAT NIGHT?

Romy, the tall, brawny man pulled up the rusted iron shutter with clouds roaring in the sky. His face contorted and muscles in his body flexed as the shutter finally rolled up; its loud sound reverberated in the empty surrounding and mixed with voice of violent waves of ocean.

"Get him fast, man!" Aaron, the other man, who was holding syringe in his hand, bawled over the wild wind, with frustration  dancing all over his face.

Romy, who had worn grey rainwear unlike Aaron, glared his companion, and when he found no use of his death glare, he shook his head and got inside the cabin to begin his work.

There was no light in the room; darkness had galloped every corner. There was just a disturbing voice in the cabin. It was the voice of his raspy breaths.

Romy gulped with mild fear, struggling to grasp the torch in front pocket of his rainwear. He pressed his clammy finger on the button of the torch and approached the writhing boy on the bed.

Romy's hands began shivering as his eyes caught muscular boy struggling with hands tied behind his back. His hair was messy and his bare body was covered with scars. The scars were raw and deep as though given by someone with great hatred. The rope which was tight around his wrist with no mercy was turned crimson.

His condition was pathetic. Who had done it?

"Oii, what the hell are you doing, idiot?" Aaron who was holding syringe for a long time, stepped into the room with torch in his frigid hand. Dread was clear on his wrinkled face. His heartbeats accelerated seeing the Romy in front of the screaming boy doing nothing.

Slaping his hand on forehead, Aaron rushed towards Romy and whacked back of his head.

Romy startled and jumped on his spot, his torch slipped down his hand.

"Do you want all of us to die?" Terrified Aaron shouted, knitting his bushy eyebrows together. He then looked down at the boy and gasped as he saw something...something which was not good for his life.

'Master will skin me alive,' he thought, biting his nails with extreme fear. Scratching his forehead nervously, he wiped droplets off his face and glared the Romy who was still holding startled look.

"Now whom you are waiting for?" Aaron shouted, veins in his neck stretched with force of his words. "For our death?"

Romy immediately shook his head in 'no' and rushed forward to help his companion.

Aaron held his fear in his heart and brought some strength in his hand to fill the syringe. With trembling hand he brought the needle of the poisonous syringe close to boy's neck and...with heavy breath he pierced it in helpless boy's skin.

Boy's loud scream tore the weird tranquillity of the surrounding. Both men could feel sweat on their forehead turning warm. They instantly wiped it off their skin and rushed forward for their next task.

Grabbing boy's arms, both men lifted him off the bed. Boy was too strong for both. His heavy body was not helping even their brawny figure. Sound of their grumbling and boy's screaming mixed in already filled surrounding.

The thick layer of melancholy was already clinging the the beautiful image of ocean, and now last part of the end was near.

Both men halted on their spot with dread when they felt burning gaze of their master on their head. Their master was somewhere around them, paying attention to their each move. They could feel rage in those emerald eyes.

They had no time to waste. They had to be fast to avoid outrage of their unkind master. Immediately they dragged the boy out of the room.

Boy's heart accelerated as both men brought him out of the suffocating room. His teeth grind against each other with deadly pain as his scars came into contact with rain. Immediately loud scream escaped his lips.

Mammoth bell rung in the tower with booming of clouds in the sky. It was the first part of the warning for Romy and Aaron.

"You both are fools," one lady with a black trench coat and sharp heels hurried towards Romy and Aaron. Her forehead was crumbled in frustration mixed with fear. Her hands which were holding the umbrella were shivering as though death was over her head. "What the heck you were doing?" she shrieked, her voice was carrying the tinge of inhumanity.

"Um madam," Aaron struggled with his words, forehead bedewed with warm perturbation mixed with droplets of cold rain. Boy's arm was about to slip down his hand when he held himself straight, gulping hard. "We were just_"

"Save those excuses with yourself, Aaron," lady rubbed her throbbing temples and then dug out an unique kind of a pendant from pocket of her trench coat.

Aaron and Romy's eyes widenened seeing the blazing rays of emerald pendant. Terror attacked their bones as all three of them recognised the warning -- the last warning.

"Don't waste much time you both," lady screamed, her hand which was holding pendant trembled violently. "Throw him! Now!"

Men didn't waste a single second after that. Putting emergency strength in their muscles, they dragged the screaming boy towards the edge of the ocean. Angry sound of thunderstorms and crashing waves intermixed with raspy breaths of the men.

Each passing second was carrying the acidic reality of death, and the thread of death was in the hand of master, who could do anything to achieve his unknown, yet dangerous purpose.

As Romy and Aaron reached on the edge of ocean, on top of the fence, they shared a last terrified look with each other and exhaled loudly.

With last knock of death, both men flung the boy in the ocean. Bone-chilling water of the ocean splashed on faces of the men and they both jumped down the fence. They should have been relax after that, but they weren't.

When the pendant in lady's hand bursted with thunderous sound, all -- men and the lady -- gasped with scalding particles in the air.

"Master's death play has begun, guys," lady whispered, as she captured the tiny particles of scalding pendant with her eyes, for the last time.

And the building blasted with roar.

***

Another surprise, right? Well, guys, this story's each moments plays in mind, and I can't help myself to put it into words. :) I really am very excited for this story, and of course nervous too. Anyways guys, the updates will be random -- like in 3- 5 days. Whenever chapter will finish, I will publish it. (Finger cross)

And guys, do check out my friend SomyaSingh747 's book "Last Romance."

Till then Happy Ganesh Chathurti to all those who are celebrating. Celebrate the days with happiness. :)

Stay happy and keep reading, guys :)

Love you all so much :)