14.

I didn't know from where I came

I didn't know from where I came. I didn't know anything about my past. My memory was shattered. But one beautiful emotion was in me and it told me that I was in deeply in love with someone. Yes, I felt that. My heart was telling me that.

I smiled at the gorgeous boy beside me, trying to tell him through my eyes that I was there with him. I was completely lost in him. My fingers were ready to touch his face, and my heart wanted to feel his heartbeats. If it was possible, I would go in his mind and find what he thought about me.

But I think, my unblinking gaze on him was making him nervous. He was fidgeting and playing with his fingers, chewing on his bottom lip.

My hand which was struggling to hold his, stopped midway. I didn't want to make him nervous. He should be comfortable around me, just like I was with him. But...His ignorance to look at me was giving me pain. Why he wasn't ready to give one genuine smile to me? He didn't remember me?

I clenched my hand in fist and placed them on my lap, shifting my eyes from him to Silver.

"Here is your two month schedule," Silver slipped A4 size paper towards me. Ruin placed his finger on it; while doing it his arm brushed mine and our eyes met.

Once again I smiled through my eyes, but he didn't even curled his lips. What's wrong with him? Why was he behaving so odd? Was his pain stronger than mine? His ignorance was killing me bit my bit. Desperation to have talk with him was making me go weak on my knees.

Pressing my upper lip with my teeth in discontent, I too placed my finger on the paper and fixed my eyes on the words.

The schedule was of two months, where I had to work for ten hours hours...everyday. It was something I felt hard. Below those words, our eating and exercise schedule was mentioned...and on the next page there was a timing for me and Ruin to have a lone talk with me: it was last date of every month.

My skin contracted with a thought of me seeing Ruin for only once in a month. When I turned to see the expression on Ruin's face, I got nothing rather than a emptiness. He was blankly looking down at the page, with no rising of eyebrows and no shaking of veins.

"Thinking something about your partner?" Silver's dulcet, but fake, voice caused me to shift my attention to her. She was grinning widely. Behind her the bald man was copying her expression. "Worried?"

I shook my head immediately, trying to push down sadness in my heart. Ruin's behaviour was scaring me, and I was not ready to show it to Silver. Inside bubbles of anxiety was continuously appearing. What to do?

Silver chuckled on my response and placed her hand on my shoulder. She squeezed it, this time little gently.

"That's response was pretty unexpected," she drummed her fingers on my shoulder. Was she making fun of me? I glanced at Ruin and found him staring at the wall, with again no emotions. He definitely wasn't fine.