19.

After one month

After one month...

Waiting -- is what I hated the most. The series of negative thoughts, which would pop up every second, would drain my energy...to live a steady, weird life.

Yes, I accepted what was right in front of me. I accepted that I was cursed and therefore, would face tough situations every now and then. There was no use of wasting precious time on something which I couldn't change, and hense, I joined Mr. Andrew Mullin's office as his personal secretary.

"Your breakfast is ready, Heather," Ruin hollered from the hall, and I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I knew, the smile wasn't genuine one, but still it carried something I had not had ten days back.

I had so many things now: a small, yet, pretty house, luxurious life with posh car (which Samson gave me), enough money to spent on food and clothes and extremely gorgeous boyfriend, Ruin.

It was fast. My relationship with Ruin was fast, but still carried meaning. We both carried same pain -- I didn't know whether he was cursed too, but I knew that he had soft corner for me, and that was enough.

After that incident, I had thought that I would not have the same bonding with him. I was wrong. Soon after that incident, we started understanding our pain. We started sharing what we actually felt. We both kept the troubles aside and decided to face the challenges by being with each other as a strong partners.

I and Ruin were now living together. There was now nothing between us which was painful. Everything was fine. We only had love for each other, that was it. We would eat food together, laugh together, sleep together...but we didn't kiss in the one month. We didn't spent an intimate moment with each other. Reason was simple --- neither of us want to repeat the scene which we had experienced one month back. We both were scared to bring that word back. We were not sure about the result of our actions.

It was easy to pretend to be happy with life -- it was actually easy -- but not that easy when neither of us didn't know who we were. Smiling and laughing on small jokes was fine, but in that moments we could fill emptiness in our hearts. Outside we had accepted our sad journey, but inside we both were broken and crying, crying for something better than what we were living.

After all, no one could help me, not even Samson.

In one month, I didn't see Samson. He gave me the new key of new house and he went. Since then, he never showed his face to me. Why? I had no idea. But his that action hurt me. How could he abandon me when he promised that he would be there with me forever? The last message which I had find from him when he suggested me to do something for earning. Actually, he sent me the message through Lara, and that's when Lara suggested me to be personal secretary of Andrew. Initially, I was hesitant and scared; but as Ruin's kind support was there on my shoulder, I decided to accept the challenge and face Andrew everyday...just for Ruin.