6.

The evil thought of death was still fresh in my mind, even after coming out of the hospital

The evil thought of death was still fresh in my mind, even after coming out of the hospital. Yes, I was in hospital -- Samson told me about it while picking me off the bed.

The touch of golden card -- which seemed beautiful, but no more less than dead thread -- had completely thrown me off guard.

Death!

Even that world made my body wriggle in terror. All those images of me writhing in horrific pain flashed upon my eyes. I was thrown in the ocean. Why? Why Mr. Andrew Mullin saved me when he wanted me dead again? Would he give me the same pain again? Was he the one who threw me in depth of scalding ocean to die?

Fear wiggled in my body, squeezing inside of eyes to let out tears of vulnerability.

When Isa bid me good bye, and Samson took me to his posh car, I was terrified. I had no idea where he wanted to take me. Keys of my so-called-house was in my small clutch then. (A clutch which was goven to me by Isa, just to keep keeps keys safe). There was no one around me, excluding catatonic doctors and nurses, dressed in emerald uniform. It was strange. Through empty hall and room, Samson had brought -- no, dragged me out of the room. I was screaming for help , but where would I have gone? I didn't know anything. I didn't know what my life held for me. I was too weak to even find myself. Hence, I'd no option, but to come out with Samson. The golden car was still in my hand, and I was still in hospital clothes -- minus injuries and minus footwear.

When I came out, I squinted as powerful rays of streetlamps burned my eyes. I shielded my face with my free hand. As Samson pulled me with him, towards his black, luxurious car, I stumbled on my feet.

"Careful!" Samson said, putting his arm on my shoulder and pushing me inside the car as though he was in hurry.

I whiffed orchid scent as soon as I entered the car. With the scent there was some kind of familiarity  floating inside the car. I didn't understand how and why it was, but I liked-- loved it. It somewhat relaxed me, but for a long.

Samson pushed to other side of the seat, and closed the door behind him. Inside, small lights were illuminating the darkness. Light of streetlamps and zooming vehicles were dancing over the glass of the window. 

Car began rolling over the street, and with it rain drops too arrived on the earth, reminding me of the horrific moment. But still, I was feeling good. Tranquility replaced my anxiety, in spite of the reality of my death. I heaved soothing scent of orchids and placed my hands on my lap, with an attempt to put my insane brain to calm down.

"Nothing stays the same, sweetheart," I shut my eyes, hearing Samson's mysteriously sweet voice. Ignoring him I kept on looking out of the car, watching huge building running past me. As it was night, busy street was glittering with lights and softness of moonlight. Everyone on the street seemed busy in their work: some were entering the building and some coming out with liveliness on their faces. I immediately felt resentment crawling into my blood.