36.

It was strange enough for me to pause everything and understand the hidden meaning behind Ruin's incongruous response.

Who called him? This was what I'd not expected from him. I didn't know why, but suddenly I felt myself lonely. I sensed the clouds of loneliness over top of my head, where there was no hand of Ruin in my hand.

Why suddenly I was feeling betrayed? Why such a big stab I was experiencing in my back? Why I was feeling pain in my body everywhere?

I needed to tell it someone. I needed to blurt out everything which my brain was holding. I needed to get out from here.

My shoulder sagged and my vision blurred. I threw my mobile on the bed and burst into tears.

Silver. I had to tell it to Silver. But where would I find her? Lara? I couldn't wait for the night to come in.

I only had the option and that was Silver. Anyhow I'd to find her out.

I stood on my feet and ran towards the backyard.

"Silver," I called her out through the wall of chirping birds and gurgling stream. Looking at the close trunk, I called her out one more moment. "Silver? I want you here. It's getting complicated."

"I know it is."

I jumped with scream as the voice of Silver spoke from behind me. It was Silver standing right in front of me, folding her hand across her chest. And her body wasn't glinting like Lara. She was same as I had kept her in the trunk.

"You_you..." My eyes on the verge of coming out of socket.

"I am out of trunk. Happy?" She grinned as though the whole world was with her.

"But how?" I sputtered.

She winked and said : I have hidden magic, Heath. You'll have too. But before that you have to come with me."

"Where?" I gasped when she coiled her long fingers around my wrist.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," she blinked. "Not taking you anywhere near volcano. It's just in my room." And she pulled, no, dragged me in her room.

***

"Do you know how was there response?" I asked, eyebrows rose and hands tight. "They didn't respond at all. I had not expected such response from Andrew, when he's your..." I bit my tongue. I cut my words. I shouldn't have said it aloud. But now as I'd said it, and Silver had heard it, I knew that she would not stop until she got a proper response from me. Her furrowed eyebrows and deep frown immediately told me that.

"He is my, what?" She leaned forward, shriveling me with blazing light of her eyes. I was on her bed, sitting uncomfortably; and she was towering over me, scaring me to my death. "Regurgitate what you just said, Heather. Otherwise_"

"Otherwise?" I gulped.

She straightened herself and squared her arms, lifting one eyebrow. "You know I know magic, don't you?"

Did I have any word to say anything? No. Looking at the intimidating aura of Silver, it was good for me that I should tell her that what I really had in my mind.

"Andrew is your boyfriend, right?"

Truth to be told, I had expected an explosion from Silver, but it didn't come. There was a pin drop silence. Even a single feature of her face was not shaking. Not even her eyelashes fluttered. She was just blankly looking at me.

"Silver?"

"Was, he was my boyfriend," she said, and I emanated a sigh of relief. But what did she mean by that?