11.

When we get familiar with something, it becomes hard to accept other part of the life

When we get familiar with something, it becomes hard to accept other part of the life. The same thing was happening with me.

I was used to with shades of darkness, but not with glinting sunshine. I had become extremely familiar with negativity, and even the thought of fresh day would scare me. Night after day felt like hell to me.

"Come fast, Heather! We don't have much time," Samson hollered from outside, as I slowly came out of my room with new look. While taking shower, I tried to wipe all anxiety off my body and soul. Truth to be told, it helped me too...but for a short period of time. As soon as I saw myself in the mirror, I gasped seeing dark circles under my eyes. My skin seemed soft, but in parts covered with crimson marks...especially around upper arm and on my shoulder. Those marks were dark, but, fortunately, not painful. When I had touched them, I hadn't found tenderness on it.

What was it? How they had come on my body?

Lara had already placed black jeans and white shirt for me on the bed. She had also placed beautiful glass bottle of orchid perfume. I loved that scent.

Picking up the bottle, I had inhaled the enchanting fragrance of the perfume...and it took me somewhere else. I lost myself. My head started rolling, and I was about to collapse on the floor, I immediately placed the perfume on the bed.

It was too strange. I had sniffed the same fragrance in the car, but hadn't experienced such thing. Then why it happened them? Why the scent mingled with my brain?

"Hey, Sam!" Lara's energetic voice had pulled me out from the web of my thoughts. Samson had come to pick me, and...I wasn't ready yet. My body was moistened with the attack of the deadly perfume, and my heart...it was still not normal.

Once again when I looked myself in the mirror, I caught drops of fear dripping down my head. My messy hair was unbound -- a messy roll of grass it seemed.

I immediately fumbled with my fingers to hold comb.

Tying my hair in bun, tight bun, I counted my accelerated heartbeats and brought courage in my feet to move out of the room.

I had no idea how would be my meeting with Andrew Mullin. Would he intimidate me? Would he directly move in the matter of death?

Moan of nervosity escaped my lips. Blinking rapidly, I twisted cold door knob and had come out.

"You will not ask him anything," Samson instructed me as he opened the front door of car for me. In the sunlight, he appeared much cool and handsome. There wasn't even a single point of negativity on his face. He seemed fresh too. I had thought that he would not be the same with me after previous night's incident.

Placing his arm on roof of the car, Samson flashed heavenly smile at me; it was matching with refreshing sunshine.

"Just keep good manners with Mr. Andrew Mullin. Don't open your mouth before anybody tells you to do so. Sit straight. Maintain discipline. Be_"