3.

"Past is what I want to destroy forever." -- Master.

■■■

THEY TOGETHER

Ocean was calm that night, but they were not. Their death was already written in depth of the brine by someone who had no kindness.

Both-- boy and girl -- knew about their upcoming death, but still had small hope in their heart. They both were struggling to save themselves from the mouth of death. It was so weird they both didn't know the reason of their death.

As they drown deeper and deeper, the external world was bidding them good bye. Their lungs were filling with water of death. Unfortunately, they couldn't do anything.

Small fish swim across the water towatds the pretty girl. The little creature peered her with curiosity. Blood which was oozing from girl's wounds was attracting her attention.

As girl looked it, she managed to open her mouth in screaming, but water entered in her longues, blocking her heart to let out a smooth breath. She shook her head and hands violently, with helplessness all over body. Her wounds and scars were burning with the sensation of cold water of the ocean.

Her death was near.

No, she didn't want to die without understanding the reality behind all her pain. She had to find out who was the one who had thrown her in the ocean to die. She had to find out the reason behind those burning, emerald eyes. Why those eyes were so angry? Why they were punishing her? What she had done wrong?

She furiously brought courage in her body and managed to scream louder. It was a weak attempt, she knew, but still she was trying. After all, she wanted to find out who had given the pain to her.

With new built strength, she screamed, her voice muffled: "I'm drowning!" -- water got into her lungs, making her cough, -- "I'm dying! Please, help me! Please, somebody help me!"

She didn't know why she was dying? She didn't know why they called her betrayer? Who she had betrayed? She really didn't remember anything. She only remembered the pain all over body. 

It was all complicated?

But it was not the time to think that. She had to save herself first to find the answers. But how? Who would help her in depth of the ocean where there were no human beings.

Her instincts were not giving any answers.

She opened her mouth again to scream...that's the moment her heavy eyes caught a blurred light in depth of the ocean as though something divine was coming fir her. Through that light, someone was knifing its way towards her.

Who was it? Was it the fish, enemy, predator or...saviour?

With pain, girl swum little forward. Density of light broadened as the vision got clear.

Girl's already unsteady heartbeats took a worse stance, as she saw one gorgeous boy swimming towards her, with eyes full of curiosity and burning intensity. His eyes fixed on her so intently, as though he had expected her in depth of the ocean.

Shape of those eyes were familiar to her, but the colour of his iris was something he had never seen. Behind those pure hazel eyes, something was bursting like crackers in the dark sky. That sparkling light was directly making a long-lasting impact on her heart.