30.

My brain was on the the verge of exploding in my skull. Nothing was happening as I had thought when I was with Ruin. Ruin's presence would alleviate my pain, but now when he wasn't there with me, I could feel huge void in my heart.

I was missing him badly.

With an audible sigh, I rested my head on the window glass of the cab. As my car was suddenly conked out, I had to call the cab.

Impinging raindrops on the busy road and noisy vehicles were making my mood bitter. Everything around me was always grim. I think, I never saw sunshine in Venexsus, and in my heart, too.

"Missing Ruin?"

I pulled my face off the window when Silver's voice gained my attention. I turned and found her smacking her lips, seeing herself in the mirror. It was the second time she was adjusting her hair and taking notice of her red lips. I had not even seen myself in the mirror while tying my hair and applying little make up.

"You'll see him in the office. Don't worry," Silver flashed me a tight smile and shoved the small mirror and lipstick in her purse. "By the way how is he with you?"

"Huh?"

"Ruin? How is he as a boyfriend?" Her sudden question surprised me. "I mean, does he treats you well? Did he hurt you any time?"

"No!" I said immediately, because it was truth. For Ruin I was his Angel. He just adored and loved me. Even in his worst dream he would not think to hurt me. "I am his love. Why he'd think to hurt me?"

Silver nodded, taking out piece of chocolate, covered with green wrapper. She unwrapped it and threw it in her mouth. "True," she munched on it. "He loves you. Lucky you. Unlucky me."

"What?" Why did she say that? "Means?" I was sure that my frown was deeper than the ocean. My heart moved uncomfortably in my chest. I wasn't getting anything positive from her. In her each word there was something hidden.

Instead of answering my question, Silver pressed her back on the seat and let out a breath. 

"Darling, you are lucky that you've got such a caring boyfriend," she told, and tightened strings of my heart released a bit. "Mine is looser. For him only his work matters the most. I'm just like piece of show in his life."

Was she talking about Andrew? Definitely. The way she was referring him with such a venom in her tone, I was sure that she was angry on him. Reason would be a lack of time which Andrew was offering her. But didn't she know that she was his weakness?

"Um who is your boyfriend?" I just asked, just to clear my doubt. I was sure that it was Andrew, but I wanted to hear from her mouth.

"You know him," she told, staring me with burning eyes. Why was she looking me like that? "You are in his control. Got the clue?"