37.

Silver

I was out of the hospital, finally, and now I was in my room. My room.

My head was still heavy with strange marks on my face, and I didn't know how I was alive when my brain was aching like hell. I look around myself and found closed windows with flowing curtains over them. From everywhere I could sniff an enchanting scent of orchids.

Someone was there with me, but I couldn't see.

As I was out of my bath and my skin had soaked the droplets of shower, my body was still shivering with tiny kisses of cold in the air. I hugged myself and walked across the door to see the outside environment.

It was dark outside, with grey clouds hovering over the earth. There was no light of moon, but of streetlamps. Thick silence was weaving the area, making it little scary. With gulp, I stretched my hand to close the door.

Samson had told me to careful and stay alert, but from whom? Here in the Venexsus, it seemed that someone was trustworthy, and was there in the world just for me.

Why did I feel that way?

I shook my head and closed the door. That's the moment I noticed someone's sillhoute behind the dark bushes. Fear crawled down my skin. The silhoutte was coming closer and closer with beat of heart.

I gasped when suddenly...my eyes caught one tall man with brown fur jacket and black jeans, holding a huge bag on his shoulder. There was a nervous, yet charming smile on his gorgeous face. His features weren't hostile. I immediately found myself related to him. As his nervous smile widened, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

The gorgeous man walked forward, showing his full face to me. He was beautiful. His eyes...I hadn't seen those hazel eyes before, or should I say it was the first time I'd seen such an heart-numbing eyes.

I stood on my spot without saying anything. There was only a numb smile which was splitting my face.

"Hi!" The man said with that smooth voice of his. His intense eyes immediately pierced a strong space in my heart.

Do I know him?

"Hi!" I croaked, trying to stress my brain.

"Do you..." he ascended the steps, fixating his intense gaze on my face. I could see longing on his face...longing for me. "Do you remember me?"

"I_I don't know," I whispered as he towered in front of me. My eyes turned stiff when he dropped his bag on the floor and cupped my face with his two hands, without my permission.

Who was he? And why was I getting connected to him?

"You know me, Silver," he whispered, leaning forward. As my eyes landed on his eyes, I gasped as those hazel eyes turned emerald and...created a strong ray to pierce straight in my heart.

"I_" I couldn't get anything to say when the blazing, emerald light hypnotized me immediately and numbed my body and soul. My lips parted and now I could only hear the breath of the stranger who was then standing right in front of me, doing me something I'd never imagined.

"You are my love," he said, and my eyes closed, believing his each word. I instantly find a strong connection with him, and wanted to live with him forever.

"Just be with me," and his lips met mine with a final stop of my heart.

*

Next morning when I woke up, I wasn't alone. I was under a soft blanket with the stranger, his muscular arm possesively holding me as though he didn't want me to go away from him even for a single second.