Green Eyes for Safety

Harry could literally feel his soul fly out of his body when he came to visit Tom.

Tom was wearing a sexy maid costume. It barely covered the uppermost top part of his tail, what would be the thighs if he was in human form. It was open shouldered and there was a headpiece on his brown hair.

He blushed and looked at Harry in embarrassment. "H-hello, master."

Yep, he was definitely in heaven right now.

Eveline smirked. "Harry, today, your job is to fight Tom. He won't be attacking, only defending. You are to defeat him and restrain him."

They were in a clearing covered by trees next to a river.

Harry gulped. Tom looked at the floor, his tail curled around him. Who knew a male Naga in a maid dress would look so sexy?

Harry got into his fighting stance, one where Eveline and he had created. Tom unraveled his tightly curled tail, and Harry automatically stared, as he realized he was wearing... stockings? One single long stocking was covering Tom's tail.

He blinked, and then Eveline cried out,"Hajime!"

He dashed quickly, but before he could land a hit, Tom shyly looked at him through his eyelashes.

"Master, welcome home," he whispered.

Harry froze, mid swing, hitting himself in the face with the blunt end of his sword.

Tom ignored the clumsy swing. "Would you like dinner? A bath?" He quietly peeled his sleeve from his shoulder. "Or maybe.... me?"

Although he looked so embarrassed saying it, he was blank faced. The only reason Harry knew of his embarrassment was because he knew him so well.

Harry stumbled and landed on his butt, bonking his head with the flat side of the sword.

Tom giggled and Harry stared at him in shock. Eveline and Luna looked to be having seizures as they tried to contain their laughter.

Harry grit his teeth but stood up and tried to fight him again.

Let's just say, it didn't work out.

Because Tom kicked his butt without having to even touch him.

Harry groaned. A permanent blush was on his cheeks and he knew someone would be starring in his dreams tonight.

Tom smiled and helped him up.

Eveline coughed, smiling widely in amusement.

"Alright, Harry, it seems you can't finish this assignment. Then let's switch the roles. Harry, you'll be defending, and Tom will be attacking. Tom, you can change."

Tom sighed in relief and then slithered off to change.

////////////// (Time Skip) ///////////

Soon enough, Harry got into position, smiling. He knew how to get his revenge.

Tom steadied himself and then Eveline screamed, "Hajime!"

Tom raised up on his tail to strike when Harry just smiled at him charmingly.

"Hello, baby. How was your day?" He said it so kindly, Tom stopped, stunned.

Harry was just oozing Alpha charm. "If I had a star every time I thought of you, I'd have a galaxy by now."

Tom flushed and Eveline stared in shock. "Jesus Christ, Harry, you're even making me blush," she muttered.

Harry stepped closer to Tom, holding his hands behind his back with an innocent air. "You make me smile on even the most dullest days."